+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Stephanie Cahn, Beachwood, OH

is that Adam's sister? Stephadam
    leave the gun...take the canolis - The Godfather

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Other than the raccoon effect with the purple eyeshadow, this girl is very pretty.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ineedalife
    Other than the raccoon effect with the purple eyeshadow, this girl is very pretty.
    Hey, you insulting raccoons there? No self-respecting raccoon would be caught dead (on the road) in purple eyeshadow!
    I support the right to arm bears.

Definately needs makeup help. Pretty hair, though.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Whoa! She can stab someone with that chin! She looks like the Joker from Batman.

FORT Newbie
    I usually just lurk on this board, but I thought I would post since I graduated with Stephanie in 1998 from Beachwood High School. She was always very nice & friendly to me. She wasn't one of the most popular girls, but she definitely had her own group of friends. I haven't seen her in about 6 years, but in high school she was cute, but not a knock out. They really didn't show her much on the show last night so I was kinda disappointed. Stephanie is not really the confrontational(sp) type, so don't expect to much drama from her. Btw.... I had a great time at her Bat Mitzvah in 7th grade Anyway, good luck steph!!!

I thought she seemed genuine from the little bit that they showed her, and I think she is pretty too. I think she will be around for a while.

FORT Newbie

Shes Clevelands Finest!

Shes Clevelands Finest!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Finest?? Wow. Poor Clevelanders.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

From the official site:

Junior Account Executive

"The whole show is going to be a great experience with friends and getting to know Adam a lot better."

What made you want to be on the show and meet Adam?

I think that, in general, the whole show is going to be a great experience with friends and getting to know Adam a lot better. And from seeing the first season of “Average Joe,” I think that Melana made a mistake. But obviously, this gave all of us girls the opportunity to meet him and to get to know the real Adam because he seems like a great, fun-loving, adventurous, guy.

How would your best friend describe you to a guy?

A fun-loving girl. I like to have a good time. I'm easy to get along with, easy to talk to. I'm cute. I just know how to have a good time and I just want someone to spend the time with. And I'm very friendly.

What was your worst dating experience?
    Click here to view Stephanie's response!

I sorta took a risk for once in my life and gave a guy my number who I thought was cute. We went to dinner and throughout dinner, he kept getting phone calls. And the whole time he made a big point to tell me that he hates it when people talk on the cell phone while you're out. So I made a point not to pick up my phone. And basically, he got off the phone and was like, “I'm sorry, that was some girl I got between the sheets with and I can't remember her name. And it was just some random night.” And I was just like, “Good to know, buddy. You can go back and talk to her if you want.” And he was like, “Nah, I don't remember her name.” It was definitely a memorable night. And then the bill came, and not a big deal, I'm totally one to offer to pay. The bill was thirty-nine dollars and he asked me to put in twenty. So, you can see how that date went.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast