+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Summer Wesson, Atlanta

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by yallrmean
    for the record, how do you know? i work in extras casting so i understand the markets...do you? maybe she is from atlanta and moved to LA, to work in the industry, not necessarily to act. maybe we should wonder more about all the elementary teachers on reality shows...who are technically considered role models to kids, and who show up half naked on tv.
    I'm glad I wasn't the only person thinking that.... I'm sure her male 8th grade students loved that!

Quote Originally Posted by museumguy
    Queenb...I agree there is alot of location filiming done in Atlanta and many other parts of the country...but I was still under the impression that most of the casting agents were located near the film studios and traveled to locations when extras were needed in particular areas....seems to me that it would be something of a handicap not to be close to the industry execs...and it wasnt just an impression...I did a web search and most...but not all were in LA...there may be one in Atlanta...I just couldn't find it ...

I also agree that alot...I know several people...in Atlanta weren't born there....and my post wasn't intended to make fun of either...just NBC for perhaps altering folks bios....to give an incorrect impression.....
    There are 12 talent agencies here; there are also several film studios. And that's just what is in the yellow pages. She could work for any of them.I just don't think it's in the producers best interest to change the contestant's bios to the extent of lying about their hometowns.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    Queen Ty for the information about Atlanta talent agencies....However, her resume ...see link above lists a ton of tv shows...she did extra casting for most filmed in LA...

NBC also has a hugely bad track record about lying about contestants home towns in Average Zoe...including making Tareq from Zimbabwe...even though his own web site and bio mentioned he was born In New York City...perhaps one of his parents was born there...but he wasn't....

in reading the above posts it appears that summer did go to college in Georgia...which gives her a recent tie to the region...in this case it seems they only bent the truth....don't tell me reality tv doesn't do that frequently.....
    Last edited by museumguy; 03-24-2004 at 07:10 AM.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by museumguy
    Queen Ty for the information about Atlanta talent agencies....However, her resume ...see link above lists a ton of tv shows...she did extra casting for most filmed in LA...

NBC also has a hugely bad track record about lying about contestants home towns in Average Zoe...including making Tareq from Zimbabwe...even though his own web site and bio mentioned he was born In New York City...perhaps one of his parents was born there...but he wasn't....

in reading the above posts it appears that summer did go to college in Georgia...which gives her a recent tie to the region...in this case it seems they only bent the truth....don't tell me reality tv doesn't do that frequently.....

Tareq... isn't he only 21? I always wondered how is it possible for 21 year old to be a college professor. Maybe they meant college student but somehow the word professor slipped in there.

Tareq, perhaps, was a teaching assistant. Who went all "Omarosa" on his resume and eggagerated.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Tareq, perhaps, was a teaching assistant. Who went all "Omarosa" on his resume and eggagerated.

Maybe he could be a teaching assistant in elementary school or even highschool but I highly doubt that a 21 year old is an assistant in college.
    I just wonder who bruced up his resume. Was it him OR NBC who seem to like to mislead people as much as they can.

FORT Regular
    I'm so glad she got kicked off, she annoyed me from the first few minutes she appeared on screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Matson
    I'm so glad she got kicked off, she annoyed me from the first few minutes she appeared on screen.
    I'm with you on this one Matson! She absolutely drove me freakin' crazy! She irritated the sh*t out of me!!!

Jeez, sorry...that was a little on the harsh side!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456