+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Summer Wesson, Atlanta

to the site SoRufus
    I'm actually just the opposite, red hair doesn't appeal to me at all.

These publicity shots rarely do people any favours.
    As AIWANNABE stated earlier, the close up nature of these photos really doesn't help matters.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by 13 times
    [IMG]images/img/AverageJoe3_Summer.jpg[/IMG]

i think she seems sweet. no one should judge anyone by how they look, unless they pose for playboy or something like that. then they're just asking for it.

Quote Originally Posted by museumguy
    for the record there is very little need for an extra casting directors in Atlanta...she is really from LA ....so many of the ladies even those supposed to be from else where are California girls.....and in this case an actress wanna be

for the record, how do you know? i work in extras casting so i understand the markets...do you? maybe she is from atlanta and moved to LA, to work in the industry, not necessarily to act. maybe we should wonder more about all the elementary teachers on reality shows...who are technically considered role models to kids, and who show up half naked on tv.

How funny, on a show that's named "Average Joe" and is all about looks, that you should say that.

Quote Originally Posted by yallrmean
    i think she seems sweet. no one should judge anyone by how they look, unless they pose for playboy or something like that. then they're just asking for it.
    Of course we'll judge people on how they look, that's pretty much all we know about them so far.

Even Adam's AJ buddies were judging the women by their looks during the casting call, even asking one woman with a nice backside to turn round again after complaining that Melana ditched them all because they were overweight
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Of course we'll judge people on how they look, that's pretty much all we know about them so far.

Even Adam's AJ buddies were judging the women by their looks during the casting call, even asking one woman with a nice backside to turn round again after complaining that Melana ditched them all because they were overweight
    My six word version of why we snark on how they look and all is fine with the world...

"We're shallow and we love it!"

FORT Regular
    She seemed like a nice girl but she is trying a little too hard. She is not very attractive from a purely physical standpoint Kind of odd looking.

FORT Newbie
    She's only 26!!!!!!!!!!???? She looks like she's at least in her forties.

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    My point was that NBC has altered peoples biographies to make this group appear more geographically diverse....summer and more than half a dozen other ladies all have California accents...and I wouldn't care but that NBC posted somewhat misleading info on there web site....(we look at folks on Tv in a microscope....) and the acting wanna be was based on her peformance on Monday....(as they would say in the business....) she tried very hard....

Quote Originally Posted by museumguy
    for the record there is very little need for an extra casting directors in Atlanta...she is really from LA ....so many of the ladies even those supposed to be from else where are California girls.....and in this case an actress wanna be
    Actually, they do quite a bit of filming in Atlanta these days, and they have calls for extras all the time; I've actually thought about trying out for the heck of it, but it takes too much time commitment! I don't get why you don't think she could have this job and live here. I didn't notice a Southern accent, but it's also true that many if not most of the people living in the city of Atlanta were not born here, or if they were their parents are from elsewhere.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast