+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Episode 1: Series Premiere - 03/15

Episode 1: Series Premiere - 03/15

AVERAGE JOE: ADAM RETURNS
    Series Premiere
    03-15-2004 10:00PM

FORMER 'AVERAGE JOE' ADAM MESH BEGINS A NEW SEARCH FOR LOVE TONIGHT IN THE FIRST OF A FOUR-PART SERIES -- Nearly 20 million people watched as Adam Mesh had his heart broken in the dramatic season finale of "Average Joe." Now it's Adam's turn to call the shots. Tonight, he will meet just some of the many women who tried to contact him since the broadcast who have been selected to try to win his heart. Who will he choose to stay on to the next week and who will he let go?

He will only see some of them??? Why not all!??? He only has four episodes! Hopfully this isnt the littest groom situation

I think the meaning is that Adam will be meeting only some of the thousands of women that wanted to meet him, not that the chosen group that's appearing on the show is going to be split up.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

ok i saw some of the women tonight in an advertisement for it, and the one girl's dress was really slutty! the boobs were almost showing-the blonde in the black dress.

i was not impressed by some of these women at all

I really hope they don't do the 'introduce the hot girls' midway though. It sucked the first time, it sucked the second time, it will suck the third time.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi
    I really hope they don't do the 'introduce the hot girls' midway though. It sucked the first time, it sucked the second time, it will suck the third time.
    It looks like the hot girls are there from the beginning...along with the Average ones. But, of course, Miss F, as you well know since you recapped the first one...NBC tends to go way out of their way to decieve us. Did you watch AJ Hawaii? The editing was much worse in regards to manipulating us than the first AJ (in my opinion). I sure hope they don't do stupid "twists" like the Fabio thing, the explosion, etc.

Do we know who will get stuck with the recaps of AJ Adam yet? I love both you and Amanda -- actually, I love all of the writers here!! You all make even the shows that I don't watch interesting

Kaicee
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

Needs a reality check! n2reality's Avatar

Would be interesting to see Marlena on this show!!

I think it would be great to see Marlena on the show....Adam stringing her along and at the end jerk her heart out of her chest, stomp on it and then have his chosen one pat her on the back and tell her how sorry she is....hehehe does that sound terrible or what?

Quote Originally Posted by n2reality
    I think it would be great to see Marlena on the show....Adam stringing her along and at the end jerk her heart out of her chest,
    What heart??????

Quote Originally Posted by KaiCee
    Do we know who will get stuck with the recaps of AJ Adam yet? I love both you and Amanda -- actually, I love all of the writers here!! You all make even the shows that I don't watch interesting
    Me. Amanda beat me up until I said I'd take it.

Oh, and thanks, by the way.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Me. Amanda beat me up until I said I'd take it.
    My sympathy Miss F to you We will all keep you company ...misery LOVES company

Oh, and thanks, by the way.
    Your welcome...you deserve all the praise and more

Kaicee

+ Reply to Thread