+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Finale Recap - "Worth-less. Utterly, Absolutely Worthless."

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi
    Great job on such a sucky show.

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaG
    Skimming across the water, inches above alligators and festering waste, on a boat so loud that conversation is not only discouraged, itís impossible? Jim totally missed his chance here.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmandaG
    To explain her decision, she talks about how sheíd be on dates with the other guys, but see things that always reminded her of Gil. Yes, there are plenty of wooden objects all over this great planet, moron..
    Great Recap, Amanda!! I knew that Eric Roberts was in the worst movie ever made -- I just didn't know the title, now I know

Kaicee
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

Tiffani. Amber. Thiessen! Great way to wrap up this trainwreck
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Thanks for a season of high-quality professional-calibre recaps.

The show itself, especially the finale and Larissa's final choice, left me with a bitter aftertaste of female superficiality and stupidity. Your recap is like a fine wine which cleans the palate restoring my faith that females can have substance and intelligence.

Also, nice play on Brian's last name in your title.
    "The greatest myth in the world is that beauty equals goodness." Leo Tolstoy

[Quote]
    Larissa eats this up with a spoon, and gushes later about how she canít believe he was so nice, because sheís never had a guy say such nice things about her to another man while she was right there. How sad. Seriously, what sort of relationships has this girl been in? I mean, of course itís nice to have your praises sung to a celebrity, but sheís never experienced that, not even with normal guys? Maybe Iíve taken a lot for granted in my life, but itís all just very depressing.[Quote]

I thought that this was really sad too. Fabio must not have been the first bad relationship she's had.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

The recap was excellent, great job. That said I still wouldn't blame Larissa for not choosing Brian. She was not physically atracted to him at all. Sure, he seems to be a wonderful guy but there was NO physical connection, who wants to be in a relationship like that? Better just be friends. I do blame her for bringing Brian to the finale. He should have been cut much earlier because she was not attracted to him. It was not fair to him.

This was the first time I've read one of your re-caps and I laughed out loud - very well done. Thank you. And I said the same thing you did. Stupid show and Stupid girl. And it does seem cruel, I was so p'd off at NBC when they marched in the "hunks" and you could just see the average guys shrinking and feeling bad about themselves. Thank you for making me laugh and for making my watching the show not a waste of time because I can picture the expressions along with your recap and that is too funny.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12