+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Adam Mesh

Adam Mesh

[IMG]images/img/1AJAaa03.jpeg[/IMG]

Hometown: New York City. NY

Why did you return?
    My only hesitation for doing another show was that I allow my emotions to be pricked and poked until they are at levels that only reality television or actual love can bring them to. However, that can also be part of the fun. This is a dream opportunity without a down side. It is the upside, meeting the right girl, that can change my life.

How do you define average?
    X amount of numbers added up and the total divided by X. By television standards, it's a catchy name to represent the everyman. I think they are saying that the chiseled bodies and gorgeous faces previously seen on TV are not reality as they are not the norm. Personally, I don't think there is an average. Everybody is unique in their own way and attraction is not based on looks alone.

What did you learn about the woman you're looking for from your previous Average Joe experience?
    The show reinforced the importance of being yourself. As for the woman I am looking for, to start she will want me on the plane with her!

[IMG]images/img/1AJAab03.jpeg[/IMG]

How could you not like the guy? He is nice, caring, real, and rich! In the picture his lips match is shirt though.

I like Adam, but the whole idea has pretty much played out, I think. It gets too repetitive.

I loved the promo for this where he comes home to a ton of messages on his answering machine. Sucks I am going to be scrambling to tape these shows since I won't be around. But I still can't wait to watch it.

[IMG]images/img/1AJAac03.jpg[/IMG]

A picture of Adam and the women. Sorry, I didn't know where to put this, I didn't think it needed a new thread.

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    How could you not like the guy? He is nice, caring, real, and rich! In the picture his lips match is shirt though.
    They do, don't they? I liked Adam...rooted for him the entire show - Towards the end, I thought he was too good for Melana. I still do. Melana was a pretty shallow gal.

I'm going to watch Adam's show....I sure hope he doesn't disappoint me and turn out to be as shallow as Melana was. That will tick me off!

The first pic posted here of Adam was kind of freaky looking...I think he is much better looking than that after seeing him from lots of angles and emotions/etc on AJ1.

Kaicee
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

Some of the girls in that pic look like someone out of 'The Littlest Groom' I knew its just because he is tall and the angle of the pic...but its still pretty funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Clipse
    Some of the girls in that pic look like someone out of 'The Littlest Groom' I knew its just because he is tall and the angle of the pic...but its still pretty funny.
    I was going to say the same thing. Some could be out of Average Jane. Hopfully he isnt like blob.

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    For the record, I couldnt find that pic on the web.....NBC has a dozen plus pics of Adam and nothing else....

I can't wait for the network to release the indivdual photos so we can ummmmmmmmm be catty...

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    that photo looks like Gulliver in the land of breast enhanced short women.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast