+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Adam Mesh

Quote Originally Posted by alicia22
    The first time I lost respect for him was when he dumped a girl on the show because she said she had a kid? That made him look like the typical jerk for me...he was in it for love?Well, what if she was the one?

Dating a single mom is not everyone's bag. He's young. He might want his own family and not an instant one.

I understand you being upset over comments towards Samantha if you are a personal friend of hers, but we are allowed to praise OR slam reality show contestants on this site. One thing that's frowned upon is attacking other members or being snide when you say they must not have any friends
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Quote Originally Posted by Zaaam
    I didn't eat breakfast yet, so please don't use those words in the same sentence...Adam and passionate lovemaking (gag)
    That was hysterical! Even after lunch it makes my stomach turn!

Clearly Adam did not turn out to me the same guy we found so endearing in AJ. What kills me is he went down the same path as Melana except that I think he had an even stronger "connection" with Rachel then he and Melana had.

Im am wondering if this is causing an even bigger stir because the tables are turned here...the "average" girl is being dumped vs. the average guy? And even at that these girls were above average whereas a lot of those Average Joes were WAY BELOW average.

Quote Originally Posted by charmedimsure
    Clearly Adam did not turn out to me the same guy we found so endearing in AJ. What kills me is he went down the same path as Melana except that I think he had an even stronger "connection" with Rachel then he and Melana had.

Im am wondering if this is causing an even bigger stir because the tables are turned here...the "average" girl is being dumped vs. the average guy? And even at that these girls were above average whereas a lot of those Average Joes were WAY BELOW average.
    Post no bills...

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    I was so darned mad at Adam after he chose Sam! It just didn't make sense to me...but after reading a few of the guys post, I started to realize that Adam might have some valid reasons for choosing like he did. I was still ticked off...but I could at least understand it.

I went on Adam's website just now...he posted about the choice. It's pretty interesting to read his thought process...although I think he tried a little hard to make Sam look good (by making Rachel look bad? I don't think he actually meant it that way though).

He said that he felt that Rachel's falling for him and wanting a family after only knowing him for a few weeks was a little over the top - not realistic. The situation with Sam was "more real" (I don't know if he used those words...I hope not...if he did, he needs to get far far away from Reality TV producers ) So, now I can sort of understand why the subject of my most recent Reality TV obsession did what he did. All is right with the world....

until I get hooked on Bachelor anyway
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

Oh My, Adam is getting slammed on his web-site at www.adammesh.com. It seems that many of his fans are letting him know they were not impressed with his choice. As Kaicee had written he gave a brief explanation of his thought process. If you want to read it go to the Forum section of his web-site. There is a thread called Adam Frog or Prince? The second post down is Adam's explanation called Some Quick Thoughts. I think he was definitely trying to promote Samantha and demote Rachel. I though his reasoning was very lame. He thought Sam warmed up to him slowly (didn't they have the most rolling around on their first date?), but Rachel wanted a family with him after just 3 dates (she did?). He also wrote something about his family likes who he likes. Oh sure Adam whatever you say, your mom definitely agreed with your choice!! :rolleyes :rolleyes
    Last edited by Betelgeuse; 04-07-2004 at 05:17 AM.

being in rachel's shoes before, don't you think adam could have come up with a better elimination speech? adam is such a goon and watching him hook up with all the girls made me sick to my stomach.

i predicted adam would pick samantha over rachel. imo, i think rachel would have been the better long term choice for adam. however, i like samantha and wanted her to win after brittany was eliminated.

average jane in the fall?

Adam getting slammed on his web site is the same thing that happened to Bachelor Bob.
    Adam even tried to answer some of the posts, as to his reason for picking Sam.

The opportunity to date a Sam type was never there for him, is his reason for picking her.
    Adam here's a clue, shave, buy clothes that fit, and wear an expensive suit, all the pretty money grabbers will flock to your table at the best bars.

Look and act the part you want to play. oh yeah a great haircut will help.
    Spend some of that money on yourself, if indeed you are into fashion.

And the most important thing get some class and stop acting like a goof.

Adam became ugly to me, after his choice of Samantha.

I mean, Adam was no knock out hunk to begin with, you know, flat rear end (caved in pants), big teeth , kind of goofy and cross-eyed, but? He had a certain charm about him, because I thought he was hurt when he had to go into that bus, and I thought he was looking for a stable, healthy, fulfilling-in-every-sense relationship! But now? Now that he's chosen Samantha, now that he's chosen disfunction, neurotic codependency, now that he's let his penis be his guide, I think he's ugly! I mean, I can't even stand to look at his face at the top of this bulletin board! I don't care about updates about him either. Rachael WILL NEVER go to him now that he's shown America he's let two dogs guide his life--one named Chloe, and the other named "Mr. Puppet".

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Archery Champion Maveno's Avatar
    The second Rachel has her own show and picks someone you don't want her to pick, you'll hate her too.

The more people keep posting these hypocritical thoughts, the more I staunchly feel towards my beliefs in FREE CHOICE (not to mention a million other things).
    You are saying that you'd still like Adam, if only Adam would have picked who YOU thought was perfect for him.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast