+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Adam Mesh

I was beginning to not like Adam as much as I did in AJ1. It was different when he was the down and out guy than the man in control. He was on Jay Leno the other night and he was back like the old Adam. I guess I do want him to have a happy ending, but now I feel sorry for the girls that are getting rejected.

I wanted to update my last post. I wanted Adam to find happiness with Rachel not Samantha. In my opinion he made the wrong choice. I think after Samantha hears him talk about her little dog she may not be so thrilled with him. Hopefully, after he sees her in her little interviews he won't be so thrilled that he picked her either. I am disappointed in Adam. I thought he was looking for someone who was attractive and had substance not someone who was "hot" and liked to see herself on TV.

What a LOSER!!!!

When I first watched Average Joe, I thought Adam was a great guy. I felt bad for him and thought he should have been chosen. After watching this show, I can see why he wasn't picked. Everyone roots for the under-dog. But, after watching Adam Returns, can you see why Melina did not pick him??

The first time I lost respect for him was when he dumped a girl on the show because she said she had a kid? That made him look like the typical jerk for me...he was in it for love?Well, what if she was the one?

Then, when he was making out with all of the girls, like he was a kid in a candy store for the first time and had to try all of it at once??!! Yuck!!!

And his slobbery, dorky, awkward kisses, his dorky lines, the way he dumps at elimination and uses all of the typical lines...we can be friends...whatever! The girls were probably happy after being dumped when they heard his stupid lines.

I think the worst had to be when he was left with 2....Skankface and Rachel....and he picked the Skank.....After seeing this you know what he wanted.....Rachel was the marrying type and Skank was the type you picked up after the bar and had sex with and dumped the next day....Obviously this guy is a virgin and wants to experience sex for the first time with a skank....But, after the sex is over, what's left.....nothing but a over tanned skank....At least he will have enough money for the plastic surgery she's gonna need after those tans....

He could have had Rachel. She was the marrying type.....seemed like a nice person. I think she should be happy though. There is much better out there for her....I am sure the guys will be lining up on her doorstep now. I hope you find happiness if you are reading. I am sure if she has watched all of the shows she knows what a dork he is....all of the girls are gonna be so embarrassed about this one....WHy did they fight over him? Who knows.....

Chairman of the Bored Cruella_DeVil's Avatar

I was highly disappointed in his choice of the skank too!

FORT Newbie

Skank...?

That's a pretty strong word about someone you don't know. But I guess if you don't have friends you can talk like that to everyone. How convenient for you. Do you people ever think, maybe your comments are insulting actual people?

Friend, I understand you being upset over comments towards Samantha if you are a personal friend of hers, but we are allowed to praise OR slam reality show contestants on this site. One thing that's frowned upon is attacking other members or being snide when you say they must not have any friends.
    Last edited by Texicana; 04-06-2004 at 09:05 AM.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

FORT Newbie
    Then I apologize, I just think everyone is so cynical and judgemental, I watch these shows too and I think it takes a lot of guts to go on on of these shows. I just hope people are doing this for entertainment not because they really believe it.

How phallically lustful of Adam to claim he did not feel passion with Rachael. Was he in this for his future, or was he in this for his sex drive? Lust is temporary. So? He'll have sex with Samantha (after buying her a new Mercedes), and someday realize, the only way Samantha giveS(ex) is only when he doe$. How quaint. Too bad he doesn't know the difference between true passionate lovemaking and LUST.

SingleGal

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Rachel is nothing but a pale, homely, unattractive, clingy, lets-read-a-book boring girl.

Samantha is hot. She won. The end.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by SingleGal
    How phallically lustful of Adam to claim he did not feel passion with Rachael. Was he in this for his future, or was he in this for his sex drive? Lust is temporary. So? He'll have sex with Samantha (after buying her a new Mercedes), and someday realize, the only way Samantha giveS(ex) is only when he doe$. How quaint. Too bad he doesn't know the difference between true passionate lovemaking and LUST.

SingleGal
    Rachel looked and acted like Adam's sister, of course he didn't choose her.
    I didn't eat breakfast yet, so please don't use those words in the same sentence...Adam and passionate lovemaking (gag)
    Last edited by Zaaam; 04-06-2004 at 02:12 PM.
    leave the gun...take the canolis - The Godfather

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast