+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Adam Mesh

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh
    I like Adam, but the whole idea has pretty much played out, I think. It gets too repetitive.
    I have to agree, but there is something about Adam, after seeing how it turned out for him before, I guess I would just want to see him get a "happy ending" and hope the best for the big lug

Go get em Adam!

Use your heart, first!

Hey, you are NOT the only one. When he was on AJ1, he was reciting some poetry to Melana, it just lost on me when I looked at him. It might be a lovely and moving poem, it just sounded funny when coming from him with his voice, which isn't good either....
    i think its that he doens't sound serious.....he always seems to be in the "making jokes" mode

like if he were to be really mad, to me it might come off like he's not really that mad....i can't explain it.....he just never seems serious

FORT Newbie
    did they have to show him sitting on the bed picking his ears?euw!

FORT Fanatic
    Word is that this show does end with a happy ending. An article a poster on another board saw in a paper in New York. Said he couldn't believe the effect this woman had on him....early.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    I have a question -

Did Adam REALLY go up to his room and do push ups before getting in the hot tub last night?
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Quote Originally Posted by BamaFabulous
    I have a question -

Did Adam REALLY go up to his room and do push ups before getting in the hot tub last night?
    Not only did he do that, he told her he was going to do push ups!!
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaFabulous
    I have a question -

All we know is that at some point he did pushups in his room, and the show aired that clip before airing the hot tub clip.

I wouldn't put it past the producers to manipulate the footage. In fact, we should all come to expect it.

Drain my brain.
    He shaved! *gasp* Anyways... I do give him props for turning the newcomers away... although not attractive he does seem to have a good heart
    I drive down the street in a Rolls Royce car. Use hundred dollar bills when I light my cigar.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by buglover
    Not only did he do that, he told her he was going to do push ups!!

Poor guy. :rolleyes
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

I am sorry, but I don't get what is wrong with Adam's teeth? They are straight and white. He does have a big smile, but how would dental work change that? Wouldn't he need plastic surgery and even with that what would they do to change it?

He looked really nice when he shaved. Could he have a setting on his shaver (like lawnmowers have to change the length of your grass) where he sets it to have nearly the same stubble all the time?

He really needs a new wardrobe, but that is an easy fix. I am sure one of these lovely ladies would be thrilled to go shopping with him and help him with that.
    Last edited by Betelgeuse; 03-24-2004 at 04:02 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast