+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Adam Mesh

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 13 times

A picture of Adam and the women. Sorry, I didn't know where to put this, I didn't think it needed a new thread.
    Funny, In the picture with the women, I don't see any that are really overweight. Most of the women look either gorgeous or truly average. I don't think they picked average guys for AJ 1 and 2.

Kaicee
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

This group of women doesn't look too bad...reasonably attractive, not fashion-model beauties. But what's up with the hot pink thongs on the blonde on the far right? Adam, please buy this girl a new pair of shoes...
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

FORT Regular
    A couple of quick thoughts. I think they did a good job picking the girls. None of them are beauty queens just reasonably attractive young woman. I dont think the purpose of this show is to be a reverse average Joe for females so its not surprising to me the girl are more attractive on average then the Joes were. Adam is a pretty tall man that is why some of the girls look so stubby. Adam is probably close to a foot taller then your average woman. Im looking forward to this show being more light-hearted then avearge Joe and I dont think Adam will disappoint us. I need something feel good after the first two Average Joes and there terrible endings.

Holding down the FORT... Joe_Madre's Avatar
    Kind of looks like Keith from Paradsie Hotel with a uneven face....
    "Life is like a game of cards. The hand you are dealt is determinism; the way you play it is free will."
    -Jawaharlal Nehru

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Madre
    Kind of looks like Keith from Paradsie Hotel with a uneven face....
    That is what I've always thought. Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by 13 times
    That is what I've always thought. Haha.
    Like a caricature of Keith maybe. I'm wondering if Adam buffed up the way Blob did for The Bachelor?

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Like a caricature of Keith maybe. I'm wondering if Adam buffed up the way Blob did for The Bachelor?
    Well, he certainly trimmed down...have you seen the pics on the NBC website? Not too shabby!! They even have a couple of shots from the back (to show his butt, I guess...but the jeans ruin the whole look). I love the one pic that Adam is looking down reading a letter (I assume from one of his many fans). He looks so genuine and touched by the letter. I still wish he would shave though...and they could lose the oh-so-sex-symbol like face shots of him...I think his looks are very unique and they grow on you....but they have him posing like he is Elvis Presley or something. Ick. Having said that, I still like him and am looking forward to the show (maybe you gathered that from my avatar, huh? )

Kaicee
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

After viewing the close-ups (thanks 13 times) I don't see any beauty queens or above average Janes in these pics.

These do not look like Adam's type of women to me.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by John

The show reinforced the importance of being yourself.
    Yes and with all the fake looking boobs, they are all being themselves!
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

I hope Adam has learned his lesson. The lesson about shaving if you are going on TV or a date. The lesson about how to talk without sounding like you have marbles in your mouth.

As for the teeth... here's my problem. Nature gifted him with the teeth. Fine. But he seems totally unaware of the "Joker" effect he gives by drawing his upper lip up like that. I recall, in non-posed moments on Joe 1, he could give closed or partially-closed mouth smiles which didn't look that bad. But when he does what he's doing in these publicity photos? I shudder. The SAME contortions he makes with his mouth also seem to affect the rest of his face, and that's in part why in these shots his eyes look so strange too (that, and the fact that he's got this half-open thing going on).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast