+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Urgent! Need Last Night Finale Episode

FORT Newbie

Urgent! Need Last Night Finale Episode

Anyone recorded last night finale episode?

I need a copy. Preferably in DVD, if not VHS is fine if it is good.

Thanks!!!

I did tape the finale episode, in VHS only.

I'm in Toronto, Canada, so if you're also near here email or IM me for pickup or dropoff.

Otherwise, perhaps you should find someone closer to home first, because long distance shipping, especially crossed-bordered, may get complicated.
    "The greatest myth in the world is that beauty equals goodness." Leo Tolstoy

I also recorded the last eppy. I would be interested to trade in exchange of any other episodes that people can have. I would be interested to got all the eppys...If someone have them, please let me know !!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bill747
    I did tape the finale episode, in VHS only.

I'm in Toronto, Canada, so if you're also near here email or IM me for pickup or dropoff.

Otherwise, perhaps you should find someone closer to home first, because long distance shipping, especially crossed-bordered, may get complicated.
    "Comformity is death of the soul"

escutler@aol.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Isabelle
    I also recorded the last eppy. I would be interested to trade in exchange of any other episodes that people can have. I would be interested to got all the eppys...If someone have them, please let me know !!!

Thanks
    Isabelle,

I have every ep of Average Joe Hawaii on tape except the last one, and I am dying to see it! I would love to copy other eps for you in exchange for a copy of the finale. Please e-mail me if you are interested in this. Thanks so much!

Evan

Quote Originally Posted by escutler
    Isabelle,

I have every ep of Average Joe Hawaii on tape except the last one, and I am dying to see it! I would love to copy other eps for you in exchange for a copy of the finale. Please e-mail me if you are interested in this. Thanks so much!

Evan
    Hi Evan,

I send you a e-mail this morning. In case you didn't received it, you can mail me on clysavour@hotmail.com

Thanks.

FORT Newbie
    Isabelle,

Evan

Evan - I know you got the last episode from Isabelle already but I was just wondering if you're welling to make copies of other episodes for someone else too. I usually have to work at night so I missed many of the eps. and I really want to see them now. I will pay for shipping and whatever else you ask for. If you're kind enough to do that please let know.

Ps: I emailed you since I'm new here and they wouldnt let me post my email address for some reason.

Isabelle,

Evan
    Evan I send you an e-mail about 1 week ago and still didn't get any response...maybe you found the last eppy. However, I would be interested to have all the others eppys on vhs if you can do me a copy, I could pay for it. Send me an e-mail to clysavour@hotmail.com

Thanks !

+ Reply to Thread