+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thom Grande radio interview online

Dave Cusick

Thom Grande radio interview online

I do a radio show in Portland, Oregon on KPSU called the Post Modern Rock Show. I interviewed fellow Portlander Thom Grande, and you can listen to the conversation online from postmodernrock,com.

The interview is an hour long, and is interspersed with good music related to themes in the show.

We're a public radio station, so the conversation is a bit more laid back and thoughtful than, say, your typical ClearChannel morning show.

Any comments you have on the interview would be appreciated!

-Dave

Quote Originally Posted by pomodave
    I do a radio show in Portland, Oregon on KPSU called the Post Modern Rock Show. I interviewed fellow Portlander Thom Grande, and you can listen to the conversation online from postmodernrock,com.

The interview is an hour long, and is interspersed with good music related to themes in the show.

We're a public radio station, so the conversation is a bit more laid back and thoughtful than, say, your typical ClearChannel morning show.

Any comments you have on the interview would be appreciated!

-Dave
    Well Dave thanks a lot for sharing it with people all around the net, Thomas was my fav of both groups and it was great to hear that fun feedback coming from his point of view. It seemed that he had a great time in Hawaï !!!
    "Comformity is death of the soul"

+ Reply to Thread