+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What happened to Jim? Promos for 3/1

dea
    FORT Newbie

What happened to Jim? Promos for 3/1

In the promos for the last episode they make it pretty clear that the final two are Brian and Gil. Where did jim go? Does anyone know this? They alsohave her talking to Gil and asking him what he hopes to get out of the experience and he says he wants to become an actor. What a maroon.

Larissa told Jim goodbye at the end of the last episode (2/23). They showed his hometown date and then Larissa telling him it was over.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

You may have turned the channel thinking it was over, dea. I almost did. They made it appear as if the show were over, then suddenly we were off to Jim's home town. It was handled very weird.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Have to agree with Stargazer about strange editing. I left the room too thinking that all the hometown dates will be next week. I did not turn the channel though, so when I walked back in there was Larissa at Jimbo's apartment with a huge blowup doll sitting on top of kitchen cabinet. Well, at least I got a good laugh at Jimbo ('s stupidity - did he think he would impress a girl with a blowup doll??? Ok, storytime: at least my hubby cleaned the half a meter of junk all over his room before I came to see his place the first time. This was told to me by his amazed neighbors who were wondering what on earth made him to finally pick up the broom ).
    Last edited by Tirlittan; 02-27-2004 at 01:01 PM.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

dea
    FORT Newbie
    Thanks, everyone. I taped the episode, since it is always on past my bedtime. I know I have taped over it by now, but I am glad you all filled me in.

Quote Originally Posted by dea
    In the promos for the last episode they make it pretty clear that the final two are Brian and Gil. Where did jim go? Does anyone know this? They alsohave her talking to Gil and asking him what he hopes to get out of the experience and he says he wants to become an actor. What a maroon.

They locked Jim in the library and told him he couldn't come out until he read a book. No one has seen him since

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyone
    They locked Jim in the library and told him he couldn't come out until he read a book. No one has seen him since

I liked the idea of the editing in the end, they just could've done the segway a little better to it. I was looking at the clock and knew it wasn't over. But if it wasn't for that I would've turned it off too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyone

That was really funny.

I wonder what really happened with that. It was a 90-minute episode too. Maybe the show had planned for Larissa to go to the home of all four of them but Fredo quit (instead of just being all pissed off and starting a fight and making "good tv"). I think that they definitely shot the show with something else in mind--perhaps another episode between last week and this week?--but that something screwed that up and then the producers were stuck with the footage they had and that's it.

While I'm watching tonight, I'm going to make a real effort to remember, during that final ceremony, that Jim is there too. I guess he was first into the bus--looked empty when he got in.

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by overthetop
    That was really funny.

While I'm watching tonight, I'm going to make a real effort to remember, during that final ceremony, that Jim is there too. I guess he was first into the bus--looked empty when he got in.
    Hmmm, you are right...he probably was the first one on the bus. But tonite, we are going to see the second person board the bus....Jim must be there, right? I wonder if they are going nuts in editing to figure out how to make Jim disappear in the bus in tonites episode? Kaicee
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by KaiCee
    Hmmm, you are right...he probably was the first one on the bus. But tonite, we are going to see the second person board the bus....Jim must be there, right? I wonder if they are going nuts in editing to figure out how to make Jim disappear in the bus in tonites episode? Kaicee
    Nah. All they have to do is tell him that someone drew pictures of naked women on the underside of all the seats. He'll be on the floor all night.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast