+ Reply to Thread

Thread: After Adam, do you think..

Rox
    riding through Paris with the warm wind in my hair

After Adam, do you think..

Fredo will be the next in line for an 'Average Jane" (or whatever they are calling it?)

I kept wondering, why did they do that to Fredo? I mean, why not pile all the guys into the sub and let them all see what Fredo saw? They singled him out for some kind of sadistic reason, I just wished I knew what.
    "The fastest way to succeed is to look as if you're playing by somebody else's rules, while quietly playing by your own."

Maybe they were going to show everyone ....and then Fredo left,so they had second thoughts.What if Brian left too ...?
    :

I am not afraid of dying....I just don't want to be there when it happens!

I wondered the same, why not send all of them out? Even if Fredo came back and told, it wouldn't have the impact of actually having to sit out in that submarine and watch.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

KevinColley#16 BST!!!!!!! Clayalltheway49's Avatar
    I would love to see Fredo get the girl in his own show!!! Now do they get OK looking women now and send in the hotties??? I mean this is going to definately be a switcharoo.
    LETS GO ISLANDERS AND SOUNDTIGERS!!!!

I wondered the same, why not send all of them out? Even if Fredo came back and told, it wouldn't have the impact of actually having to sit out in that submarine and watch.

My husband and I discussed this during the show. The only reason we came up with was because Fredo was the only one running his mouth about having total trust in her and her decisions.

I was not a big Fredo fan to begin with. He seems nice all right, but it just was not there for me. I would have liked to see him confront Larissa on her actions, make her be accountable for him leaving.
    "There is only one pretty child and every mother has it"

Rox
    riding through Paris with the warm wind in my hair
    Quote Originally Posted by rtvjunkiemom
    I was not a big Fredo fan to begin with. He seems nice all right, but it just was not there for me. I would have liked to see him confront Larissa on her actions, make her be accountable for him leaving.
    I liked Fredo, he was alright. But I totally agree with you, I would have loved to see Larissa worm her way out of that situation. (although I doubt very much we would have gotten to see her actual reaction.. out of all the reality shows I watch, this one seems the most scripted/edited).
    On that same note, I was thinking "lets role back the tape on this one" when she was with James was "ooo he's so pretty, ooo its just like being in a Calivin K commercial "
    Hmmm, isn't it just a short while ago she was on about Michael C's attitude on looks, etc, and how she was the same at first but now she has learned.. bla, bla :rolleyes Yep, she's changed alright.
    Last edited by Rox; 02-26-2004 at 10:15 AM. Reason: re-wording
    "The fastest way to succeed is to look as if you're playing by somebody else's rules, while quietly playing by your own."

I really wish we had gotten to see Larissa try to justify her slutty behavior.

I like Larissa but her behavior with Jim was repulsive.

With power comes responsibility. When you're the "one" on one of these dating shows, you have a responsibility to hold back a bit since you are dating so many people and have ALL the power and control.

Use your head girl. Obviously whoever you pick WILL see this stuff eventually and if that person is not Jim they are going to be pretty pissed off.

A little smooching is no big deal since it is a dating show after all. But that crap with Jim was outrageous.
    -Michael

Threshold RPG - Our World, Your Imagination

http://www.thresholdrpg.com

+ Reply to Thread