+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guys, I think I guessed tomorrow's episode twist *Spoilers?*

Guys, I think I guessed tomorrow's episode twist !!!

Well from what I saw for tomorrow eppy and from I heard from some people in various boards I think that Fredo will be upset about Larissa's behaviour with James and will decide to go on his own self. Then after, the producers will ask Larissa to choose a Joe that she eliminated before to replace Fredo and she will probably choose David...

What do you think about it ???
    "Comformity is death of the soul"

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Isabelle
    .....choose a Joe that she eliminated before to replace Fredo and she will probably choose David...What do you think about it ???
    EEEK...would that mean Daaaaviiiid..Daaaaskalll would sing again? NBC has no heart! Seriously, I can see Fredo saying "Hey, I'm outta here!!" if he sees some of the liplocking lovin' James gets from Larissa. In the beginning, Fredo said he "dates beautiful women all the time" -- so passing on Larissa probably isn't a big deal to him. Having said that, I don't think that's going to happen tomorrow night. Fredo is shown in post-production parties with Larissa and David -- so I assume Fredo does not leave in a tiff. Also, the promos are notorious for misleading us. Fredo may look like he is appalled by Larissa's behaviour in the Promo but he most likely is referring to something entirely different.
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

I agree with you kaicee, but if she did bring someone back I think Daaaavid Daskel would be one of the last on her list. Maybe the tattoo guy who didn't open up enough or maybe even Tony.

But if I was one of the Joe's brought back I don't think I would take it too well. I was already knocked out and would most likely be knocked out in a day anyway when she picks Brian over me.

I like the idea, Isabelle...hmmm...interesting. ...

The only problem is, I can't see her really wanting to bring back any of the discarded Joes (or hunks, for that matter). Maybe the producers should give Adam a call
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Adam is busy. Getting ready for his own show.

If David Daskal comes back, I'm going to be forced to stick forks into my eyes and chopsticks into my ears.

And nobody wants that, do they?

thank god it's almost over......

Quote Originally Posted by Isabelle
    Well from what I saw for tomorrow eppy and from I heard from some people in various boards I think that Fredo will be upset about Larissa's behaviour with James and will decide to go on his own self. Then after, the producers will ask Larissa to choose a Joe that she eliminated before to replace Fredo and she will probably choose David...

What do you think about it ???
    I don't think Fredo will be upset, but he might just wonder what the heck he really wants to hang around there for anyway. I have always had the feeling that Fredo and can take or leave Larissa- if she picks him, it's cool, if not, no biggie. He may not be too amused with her sluttish behavior with James, and figure "Who needs this?" If he actually does leave, it probably won't be with hard feelings anyway, so it won't be uncomfortable with the after show appearances. I don't think she will bring anyone back- just to have him kicked out again.

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyone
    I don't think Fredo will be upset, but he might just wonder what the heck he really wants to hang around there for anyway. I have always had the feeling that Fredo and can take or leave Larissa- if she picks him, it's cool, if not, no biggie. He may not be too amused with her sluttish behavior with James, and figure "Who needs this?" If he actually does leave, it probably won't be with hard feelings anyway, so it won't be uncomfortable with the after show appearances. I don't think she will bring anyone back- just to have him kicked out again.
    Can anyone even imagine Larissa and David dating? It would be like a FOX show in the making...My Little Skinny Obnoxious Boyfriend
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

do we know how many people get eliminated tonight?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast