+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eliminated AJs on The Today Show, Tues Feb 24

Eliminated AJs on The Today Show, Tues Feb 24

This is all I saw on the Today's website...

TUESDAY, FEB. 24
    7:00 a.m. ET Eliminated contestants from ”Average Joe 2: Hawaii” drop by the studio.
    "Just kiss my toes and I'll be happy." - Dex

Just wanted to add that I can't wait to see the slim-down Sean

The eliminated guys have been dropping by the Today Show every Tuesday. Last week it was Tony and Cardo. Tomorrow it will be whoever leaves tonight.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Did anyone see it? Were Fredo and Jim both on?

Just Fredo. Said that he recently ran into Larissa in LA.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Well, dare I say that Fredo was a wee bit bitter? I can understand not wanting to watch someone you're growing fond of making out with someone else. But this is a reality dating show, for goodness sake!

He said he ran into Larissa in LA and she was "glued to his side"

I really liked Fredo until seeing him this morning. He showed those sore loser tendancies. I hope he found someone to share life with, so he doesn't end up staying bitter too long!!

FORT Regular
    It sounds odd that he just ran into Larissa in LA. Adam said exactly the same thing about Melena in one of his interviews that he just ran into her in LA. It seems quite coincidental that they both just ran into each other like that in a town like LA...

Quote Originally Posted by marimekko
    It sounds odd that he just ran into Larissa in LA. Adam said exactly the same thing about Melena in one of his interviews that he just ran into her in LA. It seems quite coincidental that they both just ran into each other like that in a town like LA...
    I used to live in L.A. and "running into someone" is so rare people usually spend the first five minutes just marveling at the unliklihood of it. My guess is they "ran into eachother" at some publicity deal.

Hey Qboots, I didn't know that! Thanks Can't believe I missed David Daskall's, Sean's, and Tony's... anyone know what was said?

FORT Regular
    Wendiness, that is exactly what I was thinking.. it would be very rare for someone to just ran into each other in L.A. and the fact that both Adam and Fredo reported that seemed odd but you are propably right that it had something to do with the program..

Marybethp, I didn't see Fredo this morning.. what was he trying to imply by saying that Larissa was glued to his side? I actually felt really sorry for him last night. He seemed so disappointed. I thought it was rather cruel from the producers..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast