+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eliminated AJs on The Today Show, Tues Feb 24

Quote Originally Posted by makerc
    Hey Qboots, I didn't know that! Thanks Can't believe I missed David Daskall's, Sean's, and Tony's... anyone know what was said?
    I wish I could help you out, but I never watch the Today Show. Someone alerted me to last week's show, so I tuned in to see Mike C. try to defend his actions. I would have set my VCR for this morning's show, but I'm out of blank tapes right now.

You can check the thread titled "Was Mike C. on the Today Show today (2/17)?"
    Last edited by Qboots; 02-24-2004 at 06:08 PM.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wendiness
    I used to live in L.A. and "running into someone" is so rare people usually spend the first five minutes just marveling at the unliklihood of it. My guess is they "ran into eachother" at some publicity deal.

When I've been to LA I'm lucky if I run into the people I'm with.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by makerc
    Just wanted to add that I can't wait to see the slim-down Sean
    Sean was in US or people or something not long ago. I think its great he lost weight and he deserves kudos for it ...but he looks weird, like his head is too big for his body or something. He had lost 80lbs at that point.

But maybe it was just the picture?

PS - I'm afraid to see what's in my milk. I'm sure its horrible and I'm better off not knowing.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wendiness
    I used to live in L.A. and "running into someone" is so rare people usually spend the first five minutes just marveling at the unliklihood of it. My guess is they "ran into eachother" at some publicity deal.
    I live in the LA area...sort of....I'm about an hour drive from there. In California, it is rare to "just run into" your next door neighbor. Everyone here goes from building to car without much socializing at all. I doubt that he just "ran into" her. He was probably at a post-production event. It wouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that Larissa was going to be at a post-production event....so he chose to run into her. Kaicee
    Last edited by KaiCee; 02-24-2004 at 07:33 PM.
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

FORT Newbie
    I just watched the interveiw. He didn't seem bitter to me. He just didn't think Larissa was the kind of girl he could take home to meet his folks after what he saw. If she was making out with Jim then who else was she making out with? Maybe I'm an old fashioned guy but I would probably done the samething. It looked like she had already made up her mind about who she was picking so why stick around. It's not like he was staying for love.

I watched the today show this AM, and all I want to know is "When was Fredo in Los Angeles?" Bummer, I didn't hear about anything or I would have tried to hook up with the guy...Could have lots of fun...............

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12