+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why is Larissa FORCED to keep and reject an equal number of hunks and joes?

KevinColley#16 BST!!!!!!! Clayalltheway49's Avatar
    I know the first season that I saw Average Joe, i felt really bad for the average dudes...I thought it was so unfair and made them feel like crap.
    LETS GO ISLANDERS AND SOUNDTIGERS!!!!

I still feel really bad for the average dudes! This show makes me mad and I said I wasn't going to watch another episode but I got sucked in. I think her face in the first show said it all however I do think she has the hots for an average joe!

on vacation
    I think if she kept all of them around the entire duration of the show, she'd never get a chance to really meet and know any of them. Besides people might not watch every week because there'd be no reason to, you wouldn't see anyone kicked off.

I do have to say though, I wonder how they can keep this show going, as in Average Joe 3. With all the coverage this reality shows get, it'd be hard to keep fooling the girl at first, don't you think?
    Memo from God

I am God. Today I will be handling all of your problems. Please remember that I do not need your help.

Quote Originally Posted by chadoe
    I still feel really bad for the average dudes! This show makes me mad and I said I wasn't going to watch another episode but I got sucked in. I think her face in the first show said it all however I do think she has the hots for an average joe!

I said the same thing about not watching it. I ranted and cursed and everything else...but there was my butt on the couch right before the first show aired and haven't missed an episode yet!

Quote Originally Posted by dreaminginblond
    I do have to say though, I wonder how they can keep this show going, as in Average Joe 3. With all the coverage this reality shows get, it'd be hard to keep fooling the girl at first, don't you think?
    Thats why the show's producers made it clear that Average Joe 2 was filmed before they aired the first Average Joe. They don't want the audience thinking Larissa knows what she is in for. So I don't think they can really fool another girl for another AJ series unless they pull a Joe Millionaire and go overseas (ugh... subtitles!).
    Camile Velasco knows pancakes

JR.
    Sure they can, they can just say it's for something else or do what they did for MBFOF.

I think they made the rule because Larissa would have booted 80% of the hunks immediately out of loyalty to the Average Joes.

She would have kept Jim and Gil though.
    -Michael

Threshold RPG - Our World, Your Imagination

http://www.thresholdrpg.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12