+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Was Michael C on the Today Show today (2/17)?

FORT Regular

Was Michael C on the Today Show today (2/17)?

Anyone see the Today show today (2/17) and know if Michael C. was on it? I missed it. If he was not on this morning, when will he be on?

FORT Fan

Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Matson
    Anyone see the Today show today (2/17) and know if Michael C. was on it? I missed it. If he was not on this morning, when will he be on?
    Michael was on. He was pretty polite actually. He said they were isolated for about a month, and it was a lockerroom atmosphere, and he said things he just shouldn't have said. He said he'd watch his mouth more in the future.

He also said he'd probably never do a show like this again.

Tony was there too, but he thought it was fun and he'd do it again.

Oh, and Tony has a website now, http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forums/www.tonycalandra.com

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by barbh
    Michael was on. He was pretty polite actually. He said they were isolated for about a month, and it was a lockerroom atmosphere, and he said things he just shouldn't have said. He said he'd watch his mouth more in the future.

He also said he'd probably never do a show like this again.

Tony was there too, but he thought it was fun and he'd do it again.

Oh, and Tony has a website now, www.tonycalandra.com
    Damn, I figured he'd' be on, but I forgot to set my alarm. Oh well.

Also Tony said that at the time of the boat explosion Larissa was more upset about it than he was. He has no hard feelings against Mike C. but he's no fan of Mike K. Also, when talking about the explosion, he peeked under the couch he and Mike were sitting on, to check for bombs. I guess he has a bit of a sense of humor after all.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread