+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Any Leaks Yet on the Final Winner? [SPOILERS]

Quote Originally Posted by prlrocks
    Ah so that is who that is. I was trying to figure it out but it went by so quickly. Saw the dark hair so I knew it was either Gil or Brian. Also that the guy had a white shirt. Only one in the preview wearing one was Fredo, but the guy had too much hair to be him.

The promo confused me till I learned that they were combinding the last two eps in it. Think they want people to believe Mondays ep is the last one. People will watch it to just realise there is another ep after.

Also I think that Brian got the Country Club date since his date is inside.
    awwww crap, i was hoping tonight's was the last one so i don't have to torture myself anymore.

FORT Regular
    Katerbug I agree since the show is so long today it should be final. Luckily I have satellite so I can just pause the program and be done watching in 30 minutes.

I'm bummed that it is not the final episode. I just want to know who she picks I don't know if I can wait another week.

Hug me!
    so.. no body knows who is the last man standing.. I know Larissa is a man.. but who is the other man standing ?
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

everyone needs to stop trying to figure things out based on what the people do after the show. they have clearlybeen coached to the t on how to behave. do you really think fredo wouldnt take a flight out to LA for a promotional thing because he didnt respect Larissa? most of these people, as many of us would, will do anything get back that sense that they are not living their normal stupid lives. Fredo is at home a few months after the show, and NBC calls saying dance a jig, he'll do it.

Quote Originally Posted by ill postino
    everyone needs to stop trying to figure things out based on what the people do after the show. they have clearlybeen coached to the t on how to behave. do you really think fredo wouldnt take a flight out to LA for a promotional thing because he didnt respect Larissa? most of these people, as many of us would, will do anything get back that sense that they are not living their normal stupid lives. Fredo is at home a few months after the show, and NBC calls saying dance a jig, he'll do it.

We are trying to figure things out because it is fun. It is fun to analyze and guess and be entertained. It is neat reading how other posters view the show and their after show appearances. It has been entertaining reading everyone's idea on Larissa's secret. We realize that they are under contracts and cannot say anything and have to show up to promotions. It is also fun to look back and see who was most right about their guesses. I'm not sure the point of your post, but I am sure some of the posters here would agree with me.

fair enough. it is fun to speculate. but it seemed like people were acting as if anything was proof of what is going to happen.

FORT Newbie

Its all in FUN!!

I really enjoy all the speculation . I'm just hoping for Brian

Quote Originally Posted by ill postino
    fair enough. it is fun to speculate. but it seemed like people were acting as if anything was proof of what is going to happen.

That is why this thread is clearly marked SPOILER. Just in case someone does find out for sure and wants to share it. Some people just can't stand the excitement of waiting- I read both guesses and spoilers just to see if the spoiler is right.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345