+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Any Leaks Yet on the Final Winner? [SPOILERS]

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by smartycat
    I so need a life. I spent way too much time this morning watching the previews over and over again. This is what I have noticed...
    Incredible work, SmartyCat...you should be in the CIA or FBI I doubt any of them could have sniffed out the facts like you did!!! Thanks
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

I do not have puppet canc KimmiSue's Avatar
    I really wish an average joe would win.
    You turned my boss into a frickin puppet!..Gunn

KevinColley#16 BST!!!!!!! Clayalltheway49's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by katerbug
    me staying out of this thread is like me not looking at an accident site. things like "spoiler" and "don't look here" and HEY KATERBUG! LOOK! always catch my eye. when i was little i used to open my christmas presents and then rewrap them (i'm sure my mom knew).

Hey I used to do that with my Xmas gifts too!!!! Ok, ok I still kinda do....my mom buys me such ugly stuff that will forever be hanging in my closet lol...

But on a side note, I think Jim is hot and all but he reminds me (looks wise) of my cousin Jesse who was killed in a motorcycle accident last June...(not gapin at my cousin like that but he was a cousin through marriage so we weren't really realated kinda just implied...you know what I mean lol.)
    LETS GO ISLANDERS AND SOUNDTIGERS!!!!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by smartycat
    And then yet a 3rd set of outfits when they are shown kissing on a bed. Gil gets the hometown date.
    Ah so that is who that is. I was trying to figure it out but it went by so quickly. Saw the dark hair so I knew it was either Gil or Brian. Also that the guy had a white shirt. Only one in the preview wearing one was Fredo, but the guy had too much hair to be him.

The promo confused me till I learned that they were combinding the last two eps in it. Think they want people to believe Mondays ep is the last one. People will watch it to just realise there is another ep after.

Also I think that Brian got the Country Club date since his date is inside.

But in the previews it says an average joe does something none other has. I think Fredo leaves because of what he sees in the sub, while spying on Larissa and Jim. I think it would be great if he left to let her know they have feelings just like any human being. You know?

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by irishgirl1982
    But in the previews it says an average joe does something none other has. I think Fredo leaves because of what he sees in the sub, while spying on Larissa and Jim. I think it would be great if he left to let her know they have feelings just like any human being. You know?
    I think whatever they show Fredo doing is NBC misleading us so we will watch another episode (Remember Brian W in one promo saying "gigantic"...it looked like he was talking about the Larissa/Mom's appearance, but he was really talking about a mother's influence on a daughter?). The reason I say that we are being mislead to think Fredo left or was shocked is because Fredo, Larissa and David all showed up smiling in a post-production event (after the show was filmed. If Fredo was shocked enough to leave (but I can't imagine anything shocking Fredo) - I doubt he would have enough respect for Larissa after the show to make appearances for NBC.
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxima
    I am not really into this show and barely know each contestant's name or what they do. But it is so obvious to me that Jim is going to win. The remaining Joes don't have a chance. Zero, nada, zilch. Just my instinct. She has nothing in common with the Joes, but is attracted physically to the Hunk. Tough call, isn't it?
    Hey max...does this remind you of the bachelorette in any way?
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by prlrocks
    Ah so that is who that is. I was trying to figure it out but it went by so quickly. Saw the dark hair so I knew it was either Gil or Brian. Also that the guy had a white shirt. Only one in the preview wearing one was Fredo, but the guy had too much hair to be him.

The promo confused me till I learned that they were combinding the last two eps in it. Think they want people to believe Mondays ep is the last one. People will watch it to just realise there is another ep after.

Also I think that Brian got the Country Club date since his date is inside.
    Are you kidding me? Monday night is not IT?
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Quote Originally Posted by KaiCee
    I think whatever they show Fredo doing is NBC misleading us so we will watch another episode (Remember Brian W in one promo saying "gigantic"...it looked like he was talking about the Larissa/Mom's appearance, but he was really talking about a mother's influence on a daughter?). The reason I say that we are being mislead to think Fredo left or was shocked is because Fredo, Larissa and David all showed up smiling in a post-production event (after the show was filmed. If Fredo was shocked enough to leave (but I can't imagine anything shocking Fredo) - I doubt he would have enough respect for Larissa after the show to make appearances for NBC.
    So you think it's just NBC misleading the viewers, that would suck. I mean would it be great if one of them said I don't want to be with you. You don't take other people's feelings seriously. I mean she makes out with the hunks and not the average joes. I haven't seen any make-outing with average joes have you? I really would like it if Fredo or Brian won. I mean the show is called average joe, right? Do you know who wins? I don't think I can wait to find out.

I would love to see Fredo win as well, but since it wouldn't last, I guess it doesn't matter.
    I am not sure why but relationships where one partner looks that much better don't work--unless money it brough into it and that is another story.
    Sorry for being the skeptic.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast