+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 49

Thread: Any Leaks Yet on the Final Winner? [SPOILERS]

  1. #21
    crispin-glover-lover katerbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    111
    Quote Originally Posted by KaiCee
    Stay out of this thread? This would require willpower, John...which I have very little. I don't want to know who it is...but if someone posts it, I will just go into extreme denial and pretend I never heard that The things I do for my addiction, huh?
    me staying out of this thread is like me not looking at an accident site. things like "spoiler" and "don't look here" and HEY KATERBUG! LOOK! always catch my eye. when i was little i used to open my christmas presents and then rewrap them (i'm sure my mom knew).


  2. #22
    Staying Afloat speedbump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    41
    Posts
    6,952
    I don't know...how could she resist a guy who would give up the last game of the World Series to look at her creations in crayon?
    No way....he would break up with her before he missed game 7 of a Red Sox World Series. Ask any Sox fan....He was hamming it up for the camera. (he's still my choice to win, though )

  3. #23
    FORT Fan smartycat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    211
    Quote Originally Posted by speedbump
    No way....he would break up with her before he missed game 7 of a Red Sox World Series. Ask any Sox fan....He was hamming it up for the camera. (he's still my choice to win, though )

    My dad left my mom home 9mos pregnant with me to see the Tigers in the World Series in 1968. He said that he could have a kid anytime, the Tigers only get to the Series once every 25 years. Luckily, I waited another 6 days to be born.

    But despite that story, I still think Brian was sincere about what he said. I think it would kill him, but I think if it was important to her, he would be there.

  4. #24
    It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    796
    Quote Originally Posted by speedbump
    No way....he would break up with her before he missed game 7 of a Red Sox World Series. Ask any Sox fan....He was hamming it up for the camera. (he's still my choice to win, though )
    Probably true...Brian W. REALLY likes the Red Sox. It's right up there with water and air to him. But he was talking to "Mom" and trying to make an impression...figuring out in his head "what's the chance of this scenario really ever happening?"...so he fudged the answer a bit to impress Mom. I would have done the same thing. Everyone fabricates a few things when they first start dating.
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

  5. #25
    Cy Young 2010 Mariner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Waiting for Spring
    Posts
    16,924
    Oh he would go to her showing. He just forgot to mention that he'd be sporting a Red Sox cap, wearing headphones, carrying a portable tv and would be leaving to watch the last few innings in the nearest sportsbar.

  6. #26
    FORT Fan smartycat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    211

    ***SPOILER*** What I found out from the previews

    I so need a life. I spent way too much time this morning watching the previews over and over again. This is what I have noticed...

    They only show one date (one outfit, one location) with Brian in this weeks preview. Two weeks ago they showed a clip of a date with Brian that I originally thought was similar to the date they showed this week. But despite the fact that Brian's shirt looks very similar if not identical in both clips, Larissa definitely has different hair styles in these two clips. Brian's confessionals are in different locations in the different clips. The clips of both dates are indoor scenes so difficult to tell if they are different locations. One definitely looks like it is back on the stupid yacht again. No overt evidence of a hometown date.

    Jim is shown not only making out with Larissa on the beach but also on a couch somewhere. I thought his shirt was identical too at first, but the couch is a long sleeve red shirt and the beach is a short sleeved red shirt.

    Fredo is shown in two different locations. One on a jet ski and one sitting on a bench with Larissa. I'll have to go back and see if the skyline on the Jet Ski date looks like Cleveland or Hawaii. Was it warm enough to go jet skiing in Cleveland when this was filmed? I was wondering at first if the bench scene was a backyard deck at his home, but now I think it might be that Fredo goes on the Botanical garden date and this is a bench in the garden. When we see them along the railing looking at the sunset over the water, this looks very Hawaii to me and it looks like they are wearing the same outfits as the bench scene, though it is difficult to tell with them in silhouette.

    **Definite Spoiler**
    Gil is the only one seen in more than two locations / outfits with Larissa. They are in the same outfits for the helicopter ride and a brief scene on the beach. They are in a new set of outfits for the boat ride and mansion scene. And then yet a 3rd set of outfits when they are shown kissing on a bed. Gil gets the hometown date. I am sure of it. The bed they are on is definitely in someone's home. There is a bunch of books and junk on the stand next to the bed (personal stuff, not hotel stuff). The boat ride they are taking had the name Air and Sea on it and that is a charter company out of Florida where Gil is from.

    So in conclusion, Gil is the last hunk standing. As for the last average Joe, I am not yet sure. It seems all guys are seen in two different settings with Larissa in these previews. With Brian's dates being all inside, I couldn't get a feel as to where he was at exactly. And unless I see the Cleveland sky line in the jet ski date, I think the last Joe remaining is up for debate.

    Phew! hope you enjoyed all my hard work. Feel free to pick apart my theories.

  7. #27
    FORT Fogey AIWANNABE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    The Big Brother House
    Posts
    9,833
    Quote Originally Posted by smartycat
    I so need a life. I spent way too much time this morning watching the previews over and over again. This is what I have noticed...

    They only show one date (one outfit, one location) with Brian in this weeks preview. Two weeks ago they showed a clip of a date with Brian that I originally thought was similar to the date they showed this week. But despite the fact that Brian's shirt looks very similar if not identical in both clips, Larissa definitely has different hair styles in these two clips. Brian's confessionals are in different locations in the different clips. The clips of both dates are indoor scenes so difficult to tell if they are different locations. One definitely looks like it is back on the stupid yacht again. No overt evidence of a hometown date.

    Jim is shown not only making out with Larissa on the beach but also on a couch somewhere. I thought his shirt was identical too at first, but the couch is a long sleeve red shirt and the beach is a short sleeved red shirt.

    Fredo is shown in two different locations. One on a jet ski and one sitting on a bench with Larissa. I'll have to go back and see if the skyline on the Jet Ski date looks like Cleveland or Hawaii. Was it warm enough to go jet skiing in Cleveland when this was filmed? I was wondering at first if the bench scene was a backyard deck at his home, but now I think it might be that Fredo goes on the Botanical garden date and this is a bench in the garden. When we see them along the railing looking at the sunset over the water, this looks very Hawaii to me and it looks like they are wearing the same outfits as the bench scene, though it is difficult to tell with them in silhouette.

    **Definite Spoiler**
    Gil is the only one seen in more than two locations / outfits with Larissa. They are in the same outfits for the helicopter ride and a brief scene on the beach. They are in a new set of outfits for the boat ride and mansion scene. And then yet a 3rd set of outfits when they are shown kissing on a bed. Gil gets the hometown date. I am sure of it. The bed they are on is definitely in someone's home. There is a bunch of books and junk on the stand next to the bed (personal stuff, not hotel stuff). The boat ride they are taking had the name Air and Sea on it and that is a charter company out of Florida where Gil is from.

    So in conclusion, Gil is the last hunk standing. As for the last average Joe, I am not yet sure. It seems all guys are seen in two different settings with Larissa in these previews. With Brian's dates being all inside, I couldn't get a feel as to where he was at exactly. And unless I see the Cleveland sky line in the jet ski date, I think the last Joe remaining is up for debate.

    Phew! hope you enjoyed all my hard work. Feel free to pick apart my theories.
    VERY GOOD WORK! You are a smarty. I am not surprised but good work!

  8. #28
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    8
    So does anybody know? I'm pulling for Fredo since he seems to be the only Joe who hasn't gotten all stupid over a girl he barely knows. It will probably be Jim since Larrisa seems to be totally lusting for him. Brian, I think will get the "Let's be friends" speech same as Gil.

  9. #29
    FORT Fogey libgirl2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    6,845
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead11
    So does anybody know? I'm pulling for Fredo since he seems to be the only Joe who hasn't gotten all stupid over a girl he barely knows. It will probably be Jim since Larrisa seems to be totally lusting for him. Brian, I think will get the "Let's be friends" speech same as Gil.
    You totally hit the nail on the head ! So far Fredo has not made himself silly over her. I think he likes her, but he's pretty level headed about it. He doesn't seem to be delusional on this being the love of his life or vice versa.

  10. #30
    FORT Newbie MixerMafiaGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Sunny So. Calif
    Posts
    16

    Can't agree more.

    Quote Originally Posted by meathead11
    So does anybody know? I'm pulling for Fredo since he seems to be the only Joe who hasn't gotten all stupid over a girl he barely knows. It will probably be Jim since Larrisa seems to be totally lusting for him. Brian, I think will get the "Let's be friends" speech same as Gil.
    My vote has been Fredo...from day one....If she says "BYE" to him before the "last man standin", I'll be bummed.. A great guy, right in front of her, and she doesn't "get" him. Does anyone know how long they have to hang out in "reality land" for a show like this, 6 weeks max....or longer?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.