+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Any Leaks Yet on the Final Winner? [SPOILERS]

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotchtape
    Fredo and that flight instructer are the final two - But do you really want to know who wins and spoil it for all?
    I don't really want to know who wins...I can still blissfully go through the week not knowing if Brian W was axed....It was hard enough to see Tony axed, I don't want to know if another guy is going to get his heart broken. I think Fredo is tougher than Tony and Brian...he can take rejection. The hunks don't have anything to worry about...if they get axed all they have to do is go look in a mirror and flex those shiney chest muscles. They will be fine after that (it's not like they have trouble getting dates afterall)

But how do you know that Fredo and the flight instructor are the ending two? And who is the flight instructor?? I missed something...I think. Kaicee
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

KaiCee, the flight instructor is James, the one with the pretty eyes...I think Larissa told him she had crush on him.

And I don't want to know the final two either, Tony getting booted ruined it for me!
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Since this thread is specifically for spoilers regarding the winner, I would suggest that if you don't want to know, stay out of it. And if you DO know, post it.

FORT Newbie
    SO does anyone know if james is the winner?

It's Jim the Flight Attendant

It's obviously Chili Jim! Did you guys hear Fredo on the preview for next week say Jim doesn't even fly planes, he's a waiter at Chili's? I have a friend who lives in Scotsdale and has seen him there since the show has aired. He's a waiter. So was Jason from season 1! Do you think there is a conspiracy to exploit good looking waiters??? At least Jason from season 1 worked at place nicer than Chili's.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Since this thread is specifically for spoilers regarding the winner, I would suggest that if you don't want to know, stay out of it. And if you DO know, post it.
    Stay out of this thread? This would require willpower, John...which I have very little. I don't want to know who it is...but if someone posts it, I will just go into extreme denial and pretend I never heard that The things I do for my addiction, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Kramerica
    It's obviously Chili Jim! Did you guys hear Fredo on the preview for next week say Jim doesn't even fly planes, he's a waiter at Chili's? I have a friend who lives in Scotsdale and has seen him there since the show has aired. He's a waiter. So was Jason from season 1! Do you think there is a conspiracy to exploit good looking waiters??? At least Jason from season 1 worked at place nicer than Chili's.
    If its down to those two and she picks Chili Jim its her loss and stupidity! I'd take Fredo the construction worker over him any day. I liek Average Joe's what can I say!

I am not really into this show and barely know each contestant's name or what they do. But it is so obvious to me that Jim is going to win. The remaining Joes don't have a chance. Zero, nada, zilch. Just my instinct. She has nothing in common with the Joes, but is attracted physically to the Hunk. Tough call, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Kramerica
    It's obviously Chili Jim! ... He's a waiter. So was Jason from season 1! Do you think there is a conspiracy to exploit good looking waiters??? At least Jason from season 1 worked at place nicer than Chili's.

OOoh conspiracy theories hahaha. I love this

I don't know...how could she resist a guy who would give up the last game of the World Series to look at her creations in crayon? Or a guy that would cut his long locks that probably took years to grow? I think it's gonna be a Joe....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast