+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 2/16 Show Discussion **Spoilers until 2am**

"Do Be" or not "Do Be"? hanksmyman's Avatar
    I'm so glad she finally saw the light with Michael C! I was starting to worry about her!

How many times did she say "but his apology was sincere..."???

I was starting to see their future:

The first month...
    Cardo: "I cannot tell a lie. I spent my entire paycheck at the racetrack."
    Larissa: "Well that's okay honey, at least your apology was sincere."

The first year...
    Cardo: "I'll admit it. I'm an idiot. I'm really sorry but I slept with your best friend Sarah...and I let her take your shelf paper."
    Larissa: "Aww honey. You're so sincere. I just love your yin yang."

The first clue...
    Cardo: "I missed your art show cuz I was out blowing up stuff? Aw shucks. You know I can't be responsible for anything I say or do. I'm just so darn impulsive...but you think it's cute...right? Larissa? Larissa? Where are you going?"
    ... ...Life in a vacuum sucks... ...
    Don't confuse me with facts, my mind's already made up.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hanksmyman
    I'm so glad she finally saw the light with Michael C! I was starting to worry about her!

How many times did she say "but his apology was sincere..."???

I was starting to see their future:

The first month...
    Cardo: "I cannot tell a lie. I spent my entire paycheck at the racetrack."
    Larissa: "Well that's okay honey, at least your apology was sincere."

The first year...
    Cardo: "I'll admit it. I'm an idiot. I'm really sorry but I slept with your best friend Sarah...and I let her take your shelf paper."
    Larissa: "Aww honey. You're so sincere. I just love your yin yang."

The first clue...
    Cardo: "I missed your art show cuz I was out blowing up stuff? Aw shucks. You know I can't be responsible for anything I say or do. I'm just so darn impulsive...but you think it's cute...right? Larissa? Larissa? Where are you going?"
    That's really funny
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

that was hilarious!!!! if larissa did end up going with mike c it would last a year tops. he just doesn't seem like someone who stays interested long.

i truly belive if he didnt' stick his foot in his mouth on the camera, he'd still be in this thing.

tony: wow this is a shocker, but he never does laugh much or if ever lol. i think his looks might have played a part in it i really do, and i think looks might be why she gets rid of fredo if she does. i was betting all my money on tony, okay a hunk WILL win now-its inevitable lmao.

james: okay do they ever talk? it justs seems like all they do is kiss, i know a lot of people critisize melana doing that with jason, but it seemed to me those two did talk-not james/larissa.

gil: glad he still there-hope he gets picked in the end

brian: i have a feeling larissa dumps him he will never open up to a girl again

next weeks looks hilarious-i wonder if fredo will say something to larissa about what he saw-maybe he will walk off the show! that would be the best! loved what he said about james-he tells people he's a pilot-he works at chilis!!!

love gilrissa hehe

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2
    Fredo was very unhappy in the preview!
    Fredo is kind of a... control freak, it seems. I mean, I like him and think he's funny and all-- but I'd never want to date someone as impulsive and jealous as he seems.

Not to mention-- he's on a DATING SHOW. What did he think Larissa would do-- sit primly on all the dates, waiting just for him.

So good old Cardo thinks he can say anything he wants because he's just being honest, huh? Did he ever hear about being diplomatic? Are considering how people feel. I used to know a woman who would say horrible things and then hide behind the excuse that she was just being honest. Okay, so what she said may be true - it wasn't tactful or kind. And that's Cardo for you. He puts his foot in his mouth and then pats himself on the back for his honesty. I found his "apologies" to be as shallow as he is. What a jerk. I'm glad Larissa stopped giving him "get out of jail free" cards.

awww, did you see Larissa's face when she was watching Brian's video message to her "mom"? That girl better get her act together and quite playing with these boys hearts!
    Camile Velasco knows pancakes

Quote Originally Posted by wane88
    awww, did you see Larissa's face when she was watching Brian's video message to her "mom"? That girl better get her act together and quite playing with these boys hearts!

yeah i agree, i'm rooting for brian or fredo but don't think they have much of a chance, whenever she's with the hunks she makes out with them, whenever shes with the joes, she just kisses them like they're friends, pity kisses if you ask me. i don't feel bad about tony, he's got some issues to work out, larissa said it herself, he's to serious and i rarely saw him laugh or smile .... "aka david daskal" .... wonder how brian is going to take getting rejected, hope it's classier than tony's exit.

on vacation
    First there was the dodgeball episode. Then there was the detonator episode. Next week it's the submarine. I don't know about you guys but this show is getting harder and harder for me to watch because some of this stuff is just...well it's queer. What kind of guy wants to spy on a girl on a date with another guy? That just seems alittle stalkerish to me. I mean, it is a dating show and does Fredo honestly think she's only spending quality intimate time with him??!!

After that whole story he told her about the married woman and shelf liner and now this, well, I'm more certain that ever that she's ending up with Gil or Jim. And I'm sorry but picking one of them at this point doesn't have anything to do with the other 2 being Average Joe's.
    Memo from God

I am God. Today I will be handling all of your problems. Please remember that I do not need your help.

How can anyone say that she can't pick Brian? I think he's awesome, sincere, funny.. all the right package... If I was her I'd pick him, but then again, I'm not a mindless bimbo... I wouldn't get all giddy around a hunk, UGH!!

I do hope she does pick Brian, if she does want a long-term relationship, so far, he's the only choice i see for that... I do like Fredo as well, but just not as much as Brian...

If she does dump Brian next week, I'm done watching the show!! He's the only reason I watch it!!
    Something I wasn't sure of, but I was in the middle of, Something I forget now - Keane, This is the last time

If she does dump Brian next week, I'm done watching the show!! He's the only reason I watch it!![/QUOTE]

If this ends up with Larissa picking a hunk and there is another Average Joe, I will not watch it. You get caught up cheering for the Joe's and its a let down when a hunk is picked. I'm done investing my time for another "Bachelorette", which I don't even watch.

+ Reply to Thread