+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 2/16 Show Discussion **Spoilers until 2am**

Quote Originally Posted by hanksmyman
    Everything they've shown us is misleading...so you're probably right.
    you got that right. why oh why do we watch?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by averagejane
    Gil and Jim...yeah, yeah, they're cute, but booooring. Honestly, I would have kept Cardo around before them.
    From the producers point of view, Micheal C. was a godsend: he kept making loud comments that would keep the show interesting.

But it's impossible to say how Gil and Jim are because they are more reserved. That doesn't mean they are boring: it just means that they don't blab about to the camera.

That's the problem with so-called "reality tv"... It's anything but an accurate representation of reality, and it relies entirely on the producers' editorial choices...

I really thought Tony would win, but she was right he was very surious and the only bond they had was art. I am happy she got rid of Cardo becuase he is a d***. Now I wouldnt but totally upset if she didnt pick a joe. I bet she will pick a hunk but they are both so boring. I think Fredo and Brian are the weirdest ones out there. Ahh crazy reality!

What happened to her realization last week that she was being a slut and needed to stop making out with the hunks?

Someone get Gil a tube of Clearisil!!!

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    I was so suprised last night. Couldnt Believe she sent Tony home
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

how can she possibly have been annoyed at mike c for saying he wants someone who keeps in shape when she has implied similar things ?

Omigosh....does anyone else but me think that Sarah looks exactly like the Olsen twins?

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyone
    At this point, I wouldn't mind her picking a hunk. She got rid of all of the stuck up ones. I like Gil and James as much as I like Fredo and Brian.I don't think who she will pick has to do with being a Joe or a hunk, it will be down to personality and who she clicks with.
    I have to agree. It looks like she'll leaning more towards picking a hunk. Hopefully, it'll be Gil.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf
    I have to agree. It looks like she'll leaning more towards picking a hunk. Hopefully, it'll be Gil.
    I agree that by now, all the arrogant ones seem to have been eliminated. But, my own impression of Gil is that he is the most "self-serving" one of the four guys left (as if he dealt with Larissa as an "agenda" or a military campaign you have to achieve). I don't know... Maybe I am trying to read too much into it...

+ Reply to Thread