+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 2/16 Show Discussion **Spoilers until 2am**

"Do Be" or not "Do Be"? hanksmyman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze
    C'mon, let's face it. What Cardo said about "letting yourself go" is no different from what anyone would say and/or think. Is Larissa the same person who practically said the same thing about Sean? That she couldn't understand how he wouldn't take care of his body? And isn't this the same person who kicked out all the overweight men??? I don't see Phuc, Sean, Bill, Donato, and Samuel on the show anymore. Hypocritical? :nono

Cardo did say "healthy body equals a healthy body". You also have to notice that he didn't say "fat". You can still look great and be overweight. Get your hair done, face made up, dress nice. Keep on top of your appearance. And even if he really did mean "fat", in my opinion, there's nothing wrong with having physical preferences. As long as while having that preference, other physical types are being degraded. I freely admit that I'm not attracted to really overweight guys on the show but, if there is one that is everything that I'm looking for in a man, I might consider him. That's just me.
    I dont' remember the exact quote, but Larissa did say something to the effect of him being honest about his preferences was okay...but it was the WAY he talked about "mom" that miffed Larissa. I think she used the word "untactful". She didn't appreciate the "huge a$$, no ankles" comment, nor whatever he was saying during all those bleeps. One can only imagine. :rolleyes

I think his quote was "healthy body, healthy mind" which is fine...except he said that only after Fredo told him he was dead, and after he had had time to try to put a more positive spin on his real comments: "somebody who is lazy and looks like they don't take care of themselves."

He was a big believer in "forgive and forget"...only he didn't leave enough time for the forgetting before he was expecting more forgiving. Serious issues.
    Last edited by hanksmyman; 02-17-2004 at 10:08 AM.
    ... ...Life in a vacuum sucks... ...
    Don't confuse me with facts, my mind's already made up.

I don't know why she has to pick one of EACH group. Do they think that she would just send all the Avs first?
    :

I am not afraid of dying....I just don't want to be there when it happens!

Quote Originally Posted by waypast40
    I don't know why she has to pick one of EACH group. Do they think that she would just send all the Avs first?
    No doubt about it.. see all the times she deep-throated the hunks!!
    Something I wasn't sure of, but I was in the middle of, Something I forget now - Keane, This is the last time

Maybe she sends them all packing and ends up alone or with a producer!

At first I hated Cardo, but oddly enough last night I liked him better. He'd make a good buddy - he IS fun, if rude and tactless.

Larissa was right, though - Tony is no fun at all. Way too intense.

Fredo makes me a little uncomfortable...he'd fit in too easily as one of Tony Soprano's crew. I'm clueless as to why Larissa is keeping him around.

Gil and Jim...yeah, yeah, they're cute, but booooring. Honestly, I would have kept Cardo around before them.

Really, no one said anything that bad on the hidden camera that we saw, anyway. Larissa herself said her fat suit made her 100 pounds overweight, it's not exactly surprising that it was commented on. Larissa as her mom wasn't the friendliest, either, so why should the guys sing her praises?

Anyway, Boston Brian is the only reasonable pick out of this bunch, IMO. But I suppose she'll pick one of the vapid hunks.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by acclyaimed4
    No doubt about it.. see all the times she deep-throated the hunks!!
    the preview of her kissing brian was pathetic. she looked like it was going to hurt her to touch his lips with hers. pity kisses all the way with evey joe she's ever kissed. the minute she's with a hunk, much more than church tongue my friend.

larissa kissing the hunks
    larissa kissing the joes

what i want to do after i watch the show

Quote Originally Posted by katerbug
    the preview of her kissing brian was pathetic. she looked like it was going to hurt her to touch his lips with hers. pity kisses all the way with evey joe she's ever kissed.
    I dunno, I thought it looked like Larissa open-mouthed-kissed Brian in the preview...
    Something I wasn't sure of, but I was in the middle of, Something I forget now - Keane, This is the last time

Anyway, Boston Brian is the only reasonable pick out of this bunch, IMO. But I suppose she'll pick one of the vapid hunks.[/QUOTE]

At this point, I wouldn't mind her picking a hunk. She got rid of all of the stuck up ones. I like Gil and James as much as I like Fredo and Brian.I don't think who she will pick has to do with being a Joe or a hunk, it will be down to personality and who she clicks with. Brian talks too much- do we have to hear about his walls over and over? On the previews she asked Fredo "So are you coming to CA, or am I going to Cleveland?" I'm betting she is asking all of the guys that to see their reaction. And, I got the impression that Fredo didn't want to watch the other date from the submarine- he was mislead and found them. Did anyone else catch that too?

"Do Be" or not "Do Be"? hanksmyman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyone
    And, I got the impression that Fredo didn't want to watch the other date from the submarine- he was mislead and found them. Did anyone else catch that too?

Everything they've shown us is misleading...so you're probably right.
    ... ...Life in a vacuum sucks... ...
    Don't confuse me with facts, my mind's already made up.

The Coop's Minion ColdEthelMerman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hanksmyman
    Everything they've shown us is misleading...so you're probably right.
    Like the previews for last night's episode where we were led to believe that Boston Brian was the one to "open mouth, insert foot" with his *gigantic* and *humongous* comments?

I am totally enamoured with this guy (BW). He is so freakin' cool. And somehow the more I see him on the show, the more attractive he gets as well. I don't think he was that bad to start off with, but the haircut was a huge improvement. Yet I'm having a hard time seeing any type of real physical connection between him and Larissa, particularly when she's taking every opportunity under the sun to play tonsil hockey with Himbo, I mean Jimbo. Nice guy, but a little dull IMHO.

+ Reply to Thread