+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 2/16 Show Discussion **Spoilers until 2am**

Quote Originally Posted by hanksmyman
    I'm so glad she finally saw the light with Michael C! I was starting to worry about her!

How many times did she say "but his apology was sincere..."???

I was starting to see their future:

The first month...
    Cardo: "I cannot tell a lie. I spent my entire paycheck at the racetrack."
    Larissa: "Well that's okay honey, at least your apology was sincere."

The first year...
    Cardo: "I'll admit it. I'm an idiot. I'm really sorry but I slept with your best friend Sarah...and I let her take your shelf paper."
    Larissa: "Aww honey. You're so sincere. I just love your yin yang."

The first clue...
    Cardo: "I missed your art show cuz I was out blowing up stuff? Aw shucks. You know I can't be responsible for anything I say or do. I'm just so darn impulsive...but you think it's cute...right? Larissa? Larissa? Where are you going?"
    that's hilarious! i was thinking the same thing! he was ALWAYS apologizing. i mean how much can you take of him being an ass and then apologizing about it?

Quote Originally Posted by acclyaimed4
    How can anyone say that she can't pick Brian? I think he's awesome, sincere, funny.. all the right package... If I was her I'd pick him, but then again, I'm not a mindless bimbo... I wouldn't get all giddy around a hunk, UGH!!

I do hope she does pick Brian, if she does want a long-term relationship, so far, he's the only choice i see for that... I do like Fredo as well, but just not as much as Brian...

If she does dump Brian next week, I'm done watching the show!! He's the only reason I watch it!!
    I can't understand why she's keeping Brian anyway. He's already said that when he dates a woman he'll run out on her when he gets emotionally involved. The man obviously has a fear of committment. To me, that's too much. Well, at least he was upfront with her that he's unreliable when it comes to long term relationships.

C'mon, let's face it. What Cardo said about "letting yourself go" is no different from what anyone would say and/or think. Is Larissa the same person who practically said the same thing about Sean? That she couldn't understand how he wouldn't take care of his body? And isn't this the same person who kicked out all the overweight men??? I don't see Phuc, Sean, Bill, Donato, and Samuel on the show anymore. Hypocritical? :nono

Cardo did say "healthy body equals a healthy body". You also have to notice that he didn't say "fat". You can still look great and be overweight. Get your hair done, face made up, dress nice. Keep on top of your appearance. And even if he really did mean "fat", in my opinion, there's nothing wrong with having physical preferences. As long as while having that preference, other physical types are being degraded. I freely admit that I'm not attracted to really overweight guys on the show but, if there is one that is everything that I'm looking for in a man, I might consider him. That's just me.

[QUOTE=Kocky_Kamikaze]I can't understand why she's keeping Brian anyway. He's already said that when he dates a woman he'll run out on her when he gets emotionally involved. The man obviously has a fear of committment. To me, that's too much. Well, at least he was upfront with her that he's unreliable when it comes to long term relationships.
    QUOTE]

All I saw was a man admitting the fact that he wants to try to open up more, not a man who wants to stay "closed-off"... I would at least give him a shot at it.. he really does come off as sincere...

ETA: to Michael C getting booted off!! Good riddance!!!
    Something I wasn't sure of, but I was in the middle of, Something I forget now - Keane, This is the last time

FORT Newbie

Fell asleep >_<;; Who got voted off on Epi 7?

Topic.

Quote Originally Posted by acclyaimed4
    All I saw was a man admitting the fact that he wants to try to open up more, not a man who wants to stay "closed-off"... I would at least give him a shot at it.. he really does come off as sincere...

ETA: to Michael C getting booted off!! Good riddance!!!
    He might be sincere but I predict that if she picks him it's going to be like pulling teeth to get him to open up. I couldn't make time for that!

FORT Regular
    Im a bit surprised Tony got voted off but the more I think about it the least surprised I am. Larissa's best moments with him came well before her best moments with Brian and Fredo. Sure he had private time with her in the infamous boat explosion date but if anything that seemed to hurt his chances rather then help them. I dont totally dismiss what she said about his personality either. He needs to lighten up a little. I couldnt be happier with the final two Joe's. I think Fredo and Brian are great guys.

Michael C and Tony

I found it kinda hypocritical that it was obvious that all the men were thinking the same answer when asked "What is the least desirable physical characteristing in a woman?" but were trying frantically not to say "fat." You'd think one of them would have the presence of mind to say "a scowl, because I find smiles so attractive. Larissa has such a beautiful smile..." I kinda admired Michael for saying that he didn't find women who let themselves go attractive.

I also found it disturbing how frightened the men were of Larissa in her Mom drag. True, she didn't make any effort to be warm and friendly with them (as most Moms would), but they didn't make much effort to be pleasant and friently with her. Isn't the rule: the uglier the mom, the more you flirt with her to win her over?

Quote Originally Posted by Tracker
    I found it kinda hypocritical that it was obvious that all the men were thinking the same answer when asked "What is the least desirable physical characteristing in a woman?" but were trying frantically not to say "fat." You'd think one of them would have the presence of mind to say "a scowl, because I find smiles so attractive. Larissa has such a beautiful smile..." I kinda admired Michael for saying that he didn't find women who let themselves go attractive.
    Jim did say that, he said he doesn't like women who don't smile....it was hard to catch because it was really quiet....but it was on the tape she was watching when Fredo told Cardo he might as well have hung himself.

Fredo also came up with an honest answer, "short hair"... I found that he answered it quickly
    Something I wasn't sure of, but I was in the middle of, Something I forget now - Keane, This is the last time

+ Reply to Thread