+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Show Discussion Thread 02/09 **SPOILERS**

After watching the tape today, I am very, very, very disappointed with Larissa's choice. Not that I miss Todd, not one little bit. But she stated to Tony after they reached shore, that whoever was responsible was gone. And yet Beaver-Boy lives on another day. This jackass ends up apologizing for his sophomoric behavior every single episode. Which means he doesn't regret doing stuff, he just regrets getting caught. Grab a clue Larissa. If it had been me, there wouldn't even have been a speech at the elimination ceremony. Just a finger pointed at each Michael: you and you, outta here! OK, rant over.

I loved that Thomas beat a hunk, and suggested the hunks probably exchanged phone numbers with Michael Bergin. I loved Fredo's description of the second contest: we had to rescue a dummy, and it wasn't one of those guys. I loved that Brian W. would rather have had Larissa lie next to him on the beach than Brooke.

I hated Mike Klein's comment "I feel like I'm living with a bunch of females." I hated Mike C.'s facial expression after the eviction. Both surprised and pleased with himself, kind of like: Wow, I really dodged a bullet there!

I wouldn't read too much into Tony saving the painting. This is a girl who can jump off a cliff. And when he left the boat he was swimming backwards in order to keep an eye on her.

The date with Gil looked promising, but his preview from next week's 'Mama' encounter doesn't.

Maybe next week they can detonate Michael Cardamone.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

to everything QBoots said.

Saved me the trouble of typing out all my thoughts.
    Life's in technicolor
    Blues and reds so bright
    But in all the rainbows of the world
    I'm still in black and white.
    -A.C. Jones

Now that some have had a chance to rewatch the show...what did Fredo say at the end of the show in next weeks credits? He said something about hanging someone? It was in subtitles.

Fredo said: "Dude, you might as well have tied a rope right above you, and hung yourself."
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Thanks Q-

I was trying to figure out if it was implied that Fredo messed up or the other guy. Cool

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Ditto to everything Qboots said....Qboots is much better at word than I am...but she said everything I was thinking. Maybe Canadian's can read minds? Kaicee

(thanks Qboots )
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    After watching the tape today, I am very, very, very disappointed with Larissa's choice. Not that I miss Todd, not one little bit. But she stated to Tony after they reached shore, that whoever was responsible was gone. And yet Beaver-Boy lives on another day. This jackass ends up apologizing for his sophomoric behavior every single episode. Which means he doesn't regret doing stuff, he just regrets getting caught. Grab a clue Larissa. If it had been me, there wouldn't even have been a speech at the elimination ceremony. Just a finger pointed at each Michael: you and you, outta here! OK, rant over.

I loved that Thomas beat a hunk, and suggested the hunks probably exchanged phone numbers with Michael Bergin. I loved Fredo's description of the second contest: we had to rescue a dummy, and it wasn't one of those guys. I loved that Brian W. would rather have had Larissa lie next to him on the beach than Brooke.

I hated Mike Klein's comment "I feel like I'm living with a bunch of females." I hated Mike C.'s facial expression after the eviction. Both surprised and pleased with himself, kind of like: Wow, I really dodged a bullet there!

I wouldn't read too much into Tony saving the painting. This is a girl who can jump off a cliff. And when he left the boat he was swimming backwards in order to keep an eye on her.

The date with Gil looked promising, but his preview from next week's 'Mama' encounter doesn't.

Maybe next week they can detonate Michael Cardamone.
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

To Cryssa, speedbump, and KaiCee: You're Welcome!

Hey! 1,000 posts! Yay me!!

What size are Larissa's breasts? Cuz they looked rather small yesterday... much to my dismay.

C'mon, I know there are more shallow guys on this board, other than myself!

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminal One
    What size are Larissa's breasts? Cuz they looked rather small yesterday... much to my dismay.

C'mon, I know there are more shallow guys on this board, other than myself!
    She basically goes for the slim athletic look. She's apparently a bikini model--so the breast issue must not bother some of the folks taking those photos.

Wait... err...
    here are her bikini modeling shots.

The NBC site actually DOESN'T seem to have her measurements.

Personally, while I don't always like her makeup, I think she's pretty attractive otherwise. With a stomach like that the breast size doesn't seem to matter all that much.

this boat sinking thing is so stupid. at least average joe 1 didn't have such ridiculous plots.

we cheered in my house when michael klein got the boot, him and todd. good riddance. love todd's she must not have liked me, there is no other explaination for it lol.

i know larissa said whoever did this would be gone, but that was before she talked with the producers i'm sure. i'm sure they were like, its our fault, we tempted them to push it.

i like gil, he's the one i'm rooting for. i think larissa does have strong feelings for tony, but i dont know if i would say if they were in a boyfriend way. thier kisses seem blah. and just because larissa sees gil as friend is not necessarily a bad thing, that's a good sign if that was me. the guys i am most interested in are the ones i look at as friends. so i think the final two will be these two, i just hope gil doens't shoot himself in the foot next week.

+ Reply to Thread