+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 18192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Show Discussion Thread 02/09 **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by bluejello
    Did anyone else notice that Brian (from Boston) didn't jump off the cliff? Did I miss something? I looked but never saw him.

I noticed that too! Also, Michael C. wasn't there either. Hmmm....scaredy cats?
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    I noticed that too! Also, Michael C. wasn't there either. Hmmm....scaredy cats?
    Yeah, but Larissa's voice-over stated that they all jumped off and she was proud of all of them...blah, blah, blah. I was more impressed with her jumping off than any of the guys.

Quote Originally Posted by D-FENS
    Brooke Burns is one hot piece of ace!

I know if I was on that show I would have discarded my shot at Larissa and pledged my eternal averageness to Brooke Burns.

Of course, I'd be a fool...but it's Brooke Burns, damnit.
    sorry you missed the boat
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

You just KNOW that her tank top came totally up after she jumped!!

Am I the only one here that thought that show was one of the best reality episodes ever. It was classic! The boat was soo good because it got rid of all the punk hunks. I loved Brook coming and it was great seeing Thomas beat the hunk. I cant see her not picking a joe this time. I really like Larissa and I cant wait for the DUFF (well sorta, but its the mom-but DUFF is just fun to say)

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    You just KNOW that her tank top came totally up after she jumped!!
    I also thought in the boat her dress would have become see-thru and her shoes ruined. She must have been really mad. LOL

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LavenderAC
    Well, first of all... when the boat was sinking, the producers and the workers must be near by, so they can shoot everything. Maybe not too close, but certainly in range. But neither Tony or Larissa cried out for help. Do you think they knew something like that was going to happen? If they didn't, the more reasonable thing to do in that situation is to ask for help from the workers near by. But none of them did, that just seemed really strange to me.
    Now that you mention it, it was a weird reaction if they knew nothing about the explosion prior to it. I would have acted different, I think. Like..."shoot something is wrong with this boat...is that the only explosion or is there going to be a worse one?" I would have high tailed it out of there without the painting or Tony! But, like someone said...all of this may have happened but was edited out of it.

I still think it was a stupid stunt on NBC. The whole detonator in the house, bad guys blowing something up, Tony and Larissa sinking with the painting seems so scripted. So far, other than David Daskal's ADD, this particular event stands out as being all about acting on the participants part. I sure hope they do better convincing me that the guys really did buy that Larissa is really her Mom.
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by Noreen
    I also thought in the boat her dress would have become see-thru and her shoes ruined. She must have been really mad. LOL

That's right! I was watching her slowly sink and thought the same thing.

Maybe that's why she was practically sobbing afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by oneTVslave
    I think it was pretty low of the producers to set up such a childish prank. Oh yeah, this is reality tv.
    My thoughts exactly. I did not find it funny, but rather immature. The producers for this show must be really, really bored and out of good ideas.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

FORT Regular
    [/QUOTE]Subliminal One posted
    Mike C. keeps things dramatic... it's the producers' choices. In another thread it mentioned Larissa gave a radio interview and mentioned she wanted to drop Mike C. right away, but he was making so much trouble they kept him on.[QUOTE]

I knew it. He REALLY is there to annoy everybody!

+ Reply to Thread