+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Show Discussion Thread 02/09 **SPOILERS**

I'm sorry...but that whole boat "explosion" schtick belongs in the reality tv hall of shame. If this show was any more contrived it would be "Joe Schmoe".

The only realistic part is how the hot chick gives the little guy a quick little kiss off after he pours his heart out, and then lets the big guy throw her around and stick his tongue down her throat without uttering barely a word. Now that's some cold harsh reality. Not that sinking boat crap.

Now to the REAL highlight of this episode...

Brooke Burns is one hot piece of ace!

I know if I was on that show I would have discarded my shot at Larissa and pledged my eternal averageness to Brooke Burns.

Of course, I'd be a fool...but it's Brooke Burns, damnit.

FORT Fan
    [QUOTE=wane88]Tony and Larissa probably did call for help or ask what the heck is going on but the production crew prob just edited that stuff out.

I agree. I kept thinking that at least a boat was nearby. You can bet anything that if one of them had really been floundering in the water that they would have helped them. I wonder if the "contestants" are all coached in advance to "act like the cameras are not there" especially in unusual situations where they might want to turn to the camera crew.

Saving Larissa vs. saving the painting: well, we don't know that that wasn't discussed and edited out. Perhaps she reassured him that she could manage on her own and to save the painting.

I agree. I did think it strange but figured it just an editing thing. I think Tony is a gentleman and she would have been his first concern.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    The boat exploding was pretty silly imo. But whatever...... what I found funny was how Tony was overly worried about the painting rather than Larissa. Even if she knows how to swim, you offer the woman assistance BEFORE some stupid inanimate object.

Not that I'm agreeing with Michael, but I also thought that they could have taken the boat sinking in a lighter mood. It was an obvious setup from the producers, laugh it off at least. No..they were both ready to bawl their eyeballs out.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I think it was pretty low of the producers to set up such a childish prank. Oh yeah, this is reality tv.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

What about the part when the guys are in the house, explaining away that they are ALL guilty because they all sat around and didn't stop the Michaels from pushing. PuLease!! Fredo even said that when you see something like that, it's to blow something up and he wasn't going to have any part of it. Then Todd (or MK) said "But you didn't stop us, did you?" What are they? Two years old??

"Do Be" or not "Do Be"? hanksmyman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogg
    if you look at all the dates, you have the aj's attempting to hold a "conversation" with melena

they maybe say three words or whatever and melena toungue is down there throat

it's embarrasing

What show are you watching?
    ... ...Life in a vacuum sucks... ...
    Don't confuse me with facts, my mind's already made up.

"Do Be" or not "Do Be"? hanksmyman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    The boat exploding was pretty silly imo.

Am I the only one who was laughing uncontrollably at the "exploding boat" scene? Larissa saying "Are you *#&($*& kidding me?" over and over again...and then her "graceful" swan dive/belly flop into the water. It was hysterical...and sooooo dramatic.
    ... ...Life in a vacuum sucks... ...
    Don't confuse me with facts, my mind's already made up.

Did anyone else notice that Brian (from Boston) didn't jump off the cliff? Did I miss something? I looked but never saw him.

Quote Originally Posted by hanksmyman
    Am I the only one who was laughing uncontrollably at the "exploding boat" scene? Larissa saying "Are you *#&($*& kidding me?" over and over again...and then her "graceful" swan dive/belly flop into the water. It was hysterical...and sooooo dramatic.
    Maybe it was my mood last night, but I didn't find this amusing at all. I thought it was pretty high-school actually. I couldn't blame either one of them for being upset. How many of the other dates were interrupted by a rediculous ploy to enhance the drama? I think it did give them an opportunity to see how the other (Larissa and Tony) would handle a situation like this. I also wish they would have showed us the conversation she had with Tony after she confronted the guys at the house about the situation. I can't help but wonder why Mike K. was ousted (thank God for small favors) and not Cardabone. Granted I think Todd was there a week too long, but she DID say when she found out who was behind it they were gone. It's funny that when Tony told Cardo that he was amazed to find that he was behind it too, that Cardo was apologetic to Tony, but all "gosh golly gee Larissa if I had it to do over again, I swear I wouldn't do it" when Larissa asked. I hope next week's show gives Larissa an opportunity to see what a horses-ass this one is. He's the Zack-ass of the show.

Oh yeah, I hope he takes his phony friend Fredo with him as well.

+ Reply to Thread