+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Show Discussion Thread 02/09 **SPOILERS**

I'm surprised noone is talking about the little "confessional" Larissa made about how she isn't proud of the way she has been behaving since the hunks moved in (insanely smooching with them).

Although I am in big support of the AJ's I cant help but like Gill mainly because he didn't make a move on Larissa on their date. That helped Larissa come to her big revelation about herself. I thought it was a very good insight into what she is thinking so far in the game.
    Camile Velasco knows pancakes

FORT Fan
    Well, first of all... when the boat was sinking, the producers and the workers must be near by, so they can shoot everything. Maybe not too close, but certainly in range. But neither Tony or Larissa cried out for help. Do you think they knew something like that was going to happen? If they didn't, the more reasonable thing to do in that situation is to ask for help from the workers near by. But none of them did, that just seemed really strange to me.

i don't think i can tolerate another episode of aj, it's so corny

some people actually believe that the "average joe" is gonna win the lady (who i think isn't that hot), cmon lets be serious

there gonna drag this tony thing out to make people believe he has a shot, but one of the "hunks" is gonna win

if you look at all the dates, you have the aj's attempting to hold a "conversation" with melena babbling and telling her how "amazing" she is and the most they get is maybe a peck on the cheek or barely on the lips. and even tony's kisses don't even seem to have alot of tongue action

meanwhile here comes the date with the "hunk" ... there verbal skills aren't much better, they maybe say three words or whatever and melena toungue is down there throat

it's embarrasing

...did anyone notice how both hunks that got booted whimpered about themselves? And the AJ's bid the guys farewell and left gracefully?
    Yep, and commented on it to the hubby. That really is true, isn't it?

ALSO--you notice that while on dates she's much more flirty, and physically "open" with the hunks, when she boots them it's like "See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya", and when she boots the Joes she's much more complimentary towards them, and sad about them leaving.

um, btw did that Thomas Grande dude seem gay?

he looks less gay on the Today show right now, he's hitting on Michael K thoug, lol

Quote Originally Posted by LavenderAC
    the more reasonable thing to do in that situation is to ask for help from the workers near by. But none of them did, that just seemed really strange to me.
    Tony and Larissa probably did call for help or ask what the heck is going on but the production crew prob just edited that stuff out.

When they got to shore Tony said he (conveniently) "found" a jacket to dry off his painting and to keep Larissa warm, but I would bet a billion dollars he grabbed one of the crew member's jacket. Its just an example how subltle, yet powerful, editing can be on reality shows.
    Camile Velasco knows pancakes

FORT Regular
    Michael K going home made this is a good episode by itself. That stupid smile of his makes me want to strangle him.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg
    if you look at all the dates, you have the aj's attempting to hold a "conversation" with melena babbling and telling her how "amazing" she is and the most they get is maybe a peck on the cheek or barely on the lips. and even tony's kisses don't even seem to have alot of tongue action

meanwhile here comes the date with the "hunk" ... there verbal skills aren't much better, they maybe say three words or whatever and melena toungue is down there throat

it's embarrasing
    Did I miss Melena's surprise guest appearance on AJ2?

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar
    No, she didn't appear. It was Brooke Burns from "Dog Eat "Dog" and some Baywatch guy.

IC

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by dreaminginblond
    Okie well if they couldn't figure out mom by the voice, they are dumber than I gave them credit for.
    Not that I'd give any the hunks credit....but it may not be too far fetched that they didn't recognize the voice as Larissa's. For example, my husband sounds like his father and people sometimes get them mixed up over the phone. So, if the guys "buy" that the person they are talking to is in fact Larissa's mom, then they would probably just assume that they sound alike.

+ Reply to Thread