+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Show Discussion Thread 02/09 **SPOILERS**

But this is NBC. Everything's much smaller than promised, right?

I was pleasantly surprised to see Todd leave. He just seemed a little cocky...but not as bad as Michael K. though. I'm glad Michael K. got eliminated...I never liked him. It was nice to see Todd and Michael all shaken up after putting down the AJ's for so long and being so confident in themselves. I was pretty satisfied overall.

I liked the way Michael Kein didn't bow down when he was being scolded by her, I think I would have been tempted to push the button. All's fair in love and war, yeah they knew something was going to happen but, it also could have worked in their favor.

I though she liked Mike K the best, I know I did.

Tomorrow morning.... realtvrocks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Noreen
    I liked the way Michael Kein didn't bow down when he was being scolded by her, I think I would have been tempted to push the button. All's fair in love and war, yeah they knew something was going to happen but, it also could have worked in their favor.

I though she liked Mike K the best, I know I did.
    Apologies if someone said this already. What bugged me the most about Mike K is that he showed no remorse even after learning how upset Larissa was. And even though he upset her, he still couldn't say he wouldn't do it again. How can he be surprised that he got cut after that?

I don't think he cared that he got cut, to much competition for him. He wanted to be the one she picked every time.

Did anyone think anything of Tony not being concerned about Larissa getting to shore only that his painting made it? Not a word.

Think Todd left cos he was the one who flirted with Brooke by pouring a bottle of water over her, he was ignoring Larissa standing right next to Brooke - she said in her confessional she was watching who was reacting to the other girl.

Oh yah, it did look a bit wierd that Tony started swimming away, but to be fair, he figured Larissa could swim, she has done so in the cliff dive and what not.

See ya Michael K! Don't let the door hit ya on the way out...good riddance.

I can't believe I am saying this, but I am starting to think Larissa may be a decent person after all. She seems much more genuine than Malena was, and I think she made all of the right picks tonight. She does actually have six decent guys left. The jury is still out on Mike C, but I think that in a more normal situation he may not do/say such stupid stuff.

I don't know how many she will cut next time, but I think Fredo and Mike C are probably the next to go. My feeling is that it will be Tony and Gil as the last two guys standing.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

"Do Be" or not "Do Be"? hanksmyman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by speedbump
    Quick! Someone rewind and tell me what Fredo said? Was he saying that to someone who messed up or was it implied that he meant it himself?

I got the impression he was talking about someone else screwing up.

As for Michael C, I think we'll see a different side of him now that all the super-pricks are gone. He seemed to feel the need to impress them.

Suggestions for my next morph?

I can't figure out how she is going to pick an AJ when she really hasn't kissed any of them. Her real kissing has been with the hunks. Such a huge difference in the touchy-feely way she treats the guys.

Suggestions for my next morph
    Fredo and Michael C. :-) I mean with EACH OTHER.

+ Reply to Thread