+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Episode 6 Speculation (spoilers)

Episode 6 Speculation (spoilers)

In the preview it looks like Larissa and the artist are having a very romantic date. The guys at the house have a choice to destroy the boat they are in which they are on the date. They decide to and Larissa obviously becomes mad. We hear her saying "When I find out who did this, they will be out". Sounds like a great episode.

yea, cant wait to see it

I cant wait to see the tug-o-war! From what it looks like in the preview it seems the Average Joes beat the jocks... Does anyone know who said "victory is sweet" in the preview???
    Camile Velasco knows pancakes

The promo shows the boat shaking during an explosion (or a camera shaking... or editing making something SEEM to shake). So it's not the boat they are in that gets blown up (what would that make this anyway... a soap opera? Blow up your dream girl?)

The implication is that the guys are given a chance to blwo something important up while Larissa and Tony are away on a date and they take it. What exactly they blow up is not clear.

Rab
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    The promo shows the boat shaking during an explosion (or a camera shaking... or editing making something SEEM to shake). So it's not the boat they are in that gets blown up (what would that make this anyway... a soap opera? Blow up your dream girl?)

The implication is that the guys are given a chance to blwo something important up while Larissa and Tony are away on a date and they take it. What exactly they blow up is not clear.
    Well if you saw the commercials Larissa is in the water and the boat is partially swamped. It'd be no surprise why she and/or Tony would be ticked off.

Also Brooke Burns comes to give the guys a visit. Isnt she with Bruce Willis???

JR.
    I don't think they guys know what they will be blowing up when they do it.

"Do Be" or not "Do Be"? hanksmyman's Avatar
    Has anyone noticed the ridiculous face that Michael C makes in this promo?

What a freak!

I noticed that Pretty funny looking. They edited it to make it look like that was a response to Larissa's comment about when she finds out who did it they are gone. I can't wait till next week's show.

It seems to me, and I like the idea, the producers are letting the guys eliminate themselves. The fat suit plot is still to be shown and that should wipe out at least two more.

She is coming out of this looking like the good guy, and the last ones on the bus home will know what happened to them, and not be able to blame it on hunks vs AJ's.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast