+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Episode 5 Recap - "Mr. Happy Shiny Happy People Pants"

JR.
    Brilliant once again Amanda!

You have an amazing knack for capturing witty and touching, bundling them up with fun details and calling it a recap. That was excellent. I kept and throughout. I can't wait to read the next one.

I have to give a to Zhora's post, Amanda. Or in your world..."Holla!" I'll even throw in a "holla..ya'all!" juuuust to mix it up a bit.

Wayyyy too much to quote. I'll just say that I particularly enjoy your continual reference to SNL stuff, and your insistence on continuing to use the name Chachi.

Great job!
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

As usual, a grammatical and well composed recap. Moreover, this one is edgier and funnier than earlier recaps, which were too nice to everybody. When the writer dislike some character(s) on the show, the recap is usual more vibrant and more humorous.

It is especially refreshing to see a woman writer see-through, be mean to and make fun of the arrogant hunks.
    "The greatest myth in the world is that beauty equals goodness." Leo Tolstoy

FORT Newbie

Just wondering...

At any point have any of the A.J.'s asked the beauty anything about herself?

That was wicked awesome. Thanks for making me laugh uncontrollably. I am with you totally on Brian's hair and inviting him for a drink.

Quote Originally Posted by keukamoongal
    At any point have any of the A.J.'s asked the beauty anything about herself?
    Good point, and I don't think they have. On the other hand, maybe they do and it gets edited out. I was also wondering if any of the guys didn't like Larissa, maybe he thought their personality didn't click and wanted to go home. What would happen if the Joe she chose didn't want to be chosen?

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyone
    Good point, and I don't think they have. On the other hand, maybe they do and it gets edited out. I was also wondering if any of the guys didn't like Larissa, maybe he thought their personality didn't click and wanted to go home. What would happen if the Joe she chose didn't want to be chosen?
    I think that might have happened with Jason in AJ1. From everything we saw/heard after the show ended, it seemed like he was just tolerating her because he had to. Or visa versa - hard to tell. Anyway, I guess if Larissa picked a guy that didn't like her all that much...he would just have to suck it up for a week long vacation and a few guest spots on Jay Leno and the Today show. I can't imagine that happening though...Larissa does seem genuinely nice as opposed to Melana who was obviously fake.
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

1 Spoiled Rotten Dog! RedStickLA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AmandaG
    David Daskal, furthering the observation that he had the worst childhood in history, confesses that he’s never been on a horse, but it’ll still be his “moment to shine.”
    Great job!

Dirk Diggler he wishes..

Awesome, Amanda. I have one complaint, you must stop called whatsisname Chachi...you are ruining the memories of my girlhood crush on Scott Baio
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast