+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Guesses on who will be the last man standing

FORT Newbie

Guesses on who will be the last man standing

At this point, I think and hope it will be Tony....

I think the final two will beTony and James.

I don't think Michael C, Todd, or Michael Klein will be around much longer, as I think Larissa will see other sides of them through a hidden camera or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by gizmothedog
    I don't think Michael C, Todd, or Michael Klein will be around much longer, as I think Larissa will see other sides of them through a hidden camera or something like that.
    I sure hope they let her see the dark side of these guys, especially Michael K and soon.

The only IN LIKE I noticed from her was with Michael Klein, the rest I felt she was more pals with and respected as people. I like Tony, I just don't see him as boyfriend material

Well, her choices last night really threw me for a loop. I couldn't even hazard a guess as to who she'll eventually pick.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

If I were a betting man, I'd say "Bwaston" Brian and "Sweatless" Tony.

As far as the hunks, I can't see how either of the Mikes can make it to the end. I mean, it would be such an easy choice to pick the former 2 AJs over those two, and wouldn't make for a dramatic final episode.

Matter of fact, and this sounds kinda wierd to say, but does anyone think any of the hunks stand a chance? Maybe the writers will boost up James and Gil, since we haven't heard much from them. But then again, James was the "they're gonna have to deal with this (lifts up his shirt)" guy. And Gil looks so silly with that sunburn.

Yes, I made this myself Polymer's Avatar
    I hope it will be Boston Brian. That's who I would have picked if I was Larissa.

FORT Newbie

Thumbs down on Brian W

I don't find Brian W attractive physically or in terms of personality. He's acting so defensive (and offensive) with the hunks. The whole "us against them" thing makes no sense, since it's an individual challenge for Larissa. He is geeky and has no sex appeal whatsoever. He is someone I would have no excitement about going to bed with, that's for sure.

Just my opinion.

I'm hoping Tony, he seems like such a sweetheart. That's who I'd pick, anyway. Not sure about the hunks, none of them are impressing me so far. I'm not into guys that are prettier than I am anyway! :rolleyes
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

If I were Tony I would take as much time as possible on that painting so I last longer. She won't cut him untill she sees the final product. Also Tony seems to be the best fit for her right now but Brian W. came outta no where last week. I am still going with Tony for right now though.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    It all depends on the fat suit, which I believe they're bringing back.

edited to add: maybe I'm wrong and the blonde bombshell is like the fat suit in reverse. Now I'm really confused.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast