+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Guesses on who will be the last man standing

I think MIke Cardamome was the best looking, but he said and did immature stuff, so she had to send his butt packing.

Brian has ANNOYED me since day 1. I would have booted him and his annoying "Fran Dresher" voice off so fast, on the first day. Voices like his give the saying "silence is golden" a whole new meaning. He needs to just shut up. My kids could kick his ass (and they are only 9 and 10- okay they are black belts, but the guys a wus.) (SP on wus?)

Fredo is sweet, but let's face the truth here. Tony needed to learn to lighten up. I agreed with her choice to cut him.

She's gonna choose one of the other guys, 'cuz that is what she is used to. if she picks Brian or Fredo, it will not be for love.

As for Adam on the original show, he seemed like a baby that wanted everything his way. He was NOT good looking. I have seen horses with smaller teeth. No way. That guy is a spoiled rich brat.

Quote Originally Posted by lil'olme
    As for Adam on the original show, he seemed like a baby that wanted everything his way.
    He was NOT good looking. I have seen horses with smaller teeth. No way. That guy is a spoiled rich brat.
    what makes him a spoiled rich brat? he's a self made man with a great personality. sure his teeth are a little
    horsey but he's still cute, his winning personality makes him so. imho.

After watching him sulk in the limo on that date... please. The guys a rich brat. (And cute is really a matter of opinion.)

After watching him sulk in the limo on that date... please. The guys a rich brat. (And cute is really a matter of opinion.)
    that's why i said imho. my idea of cute is different than a lot of people's so i don't push it on other people. he was sulking in the limo because he was on a date with her and she was talking about jason! i would sulk too! and end the date!

btw, i'm not arguing with your opinion, just stating mine.

i guess this discussion is for another topic anyway. rant done.

Ya gotta give some props to Michael C. He knew he messed up with regards to what he said to Larissa/ mommy, but at least admitted it. It still doesn't make him any better, but at least he spoke what was on his mind.

As far as Brian not going to game 7 of the World Series if the Sox were in it...he was lying straight thru his teeth. After living near Boston for the last 3 years, I can tell you that he wouldn't have missed that game for nothing. The look on his face was priceless!!!!!!

I think sometimes we get caught up in the fantasy of reality t.v. and it's a natural instinct for us, the viewer, to want the underdog to win. Heck, even I do! I love this show, but have kept myself from becoming too emotionally invested in any of the AJ's. I don't think Larissa is shallow at all if she picked a new guy. I would love it if she picked an AJ, but I would rather her pick someone she is compatible with rather than what the producers and fans want, only to have the relationship fall apart. To be quite honest, Gil seems like a pretty decent guy. I'd hoist a few beers with him at happy hour. I think Larissa did a good job getting rid of the posers.

Just my $.02.....

I think she could possibly be picking Jim,after she said she got butterflies everytime she was with him.Yup she's picking Jim.

Jay
    I also think Larissa will pick Jim the flight instructor slash waiter.

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbarbie
    I think she could possibly be picking Jim,after she said she got butterflies everytime she was with him.Yup she's picking Jim.
    I have to agree... Jim...but it won't last.

Has anyone heard anything about Melana (who?) and Jason ("the bitch embarrassed me on the Jay Leno Show") People? wasn't that his last name?
    Wonder how white his teeth are?

I have to agree... Jim...but it won't last.

Has anyone heard anything about Melana (who?) and Jason ("the bitch embarrassed me on the Jay Leno Show") People? wasn't that his last name?
    Wonder how white his teeth are?
    maybe they are double dating with Evan and Zora.......

I know they broke up. What a shocker!! She seemed to want a trophy boyfriend, not the real thing. I agree she treated pretty badly on Leno. She acted as if he was the AJ, and needed to be fixed up. Well I'm sure she back dating some rich football player, I mean she was a cheerleader right.

+ Reply to Thread