+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Guesses on who will be the last man standing

Did you see that kissing in the previews for next week. Very hot kissing with Jim and Gil. Hugs only for Fredo. And a heartfelt kiss for Brian. (She seemed to have a tear in her eye right then too.)

I also think that she will pick a hunk. (don't know which one.) If the avg joes still available included someone like Adam, from last time, there's a chance Larissa could pick someone like that. But I just don't see how Fredo's or Brian's lifestyle would fit with hers. Brian is a Boston boy. In that federal dept he could probably get a transfer to another office (wherever the other DHS field offices are), but imagine him living in LA? Fredo is a construction guy--he has to stay where his business is. She's not moving away from where she can model and generally be beautiful for a living.

is it the last week next week?

i was pretty surprised when tony got booted. not as surprised as he was mind you. i'm sooooooooooo glad mike c is gone gone gone! i couldn't stand that ass.

is next week the last show? i'm so glad it will be done and it will probably piss me off like the whole adam/jason thing. i was rooting for adam the whole way and of course she shunned him for the pretty boy.

i hope larissa picks brian but i don't think that's going to happen. brian is so sweet and the more i hear him talk the more i love that accent. curses on you NBC!

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    I'm shocked that Tony was sent home, and he was too, you could tell he was NOT expecting to go home. I thought for sure it was Fredo. I do not think for a minute Fredo will be the last joe standing so that leaves us with boston boy and jim. IMO boston boy looks as good as Fabio - so she may just pick him. But Jim, oh my...he'd be hard to send home!

hanksmyman gilrissa looks like an alien!
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

I pick Brian.. but Larissa will pick a himbo
    Something I wasn't sure of, but I was in the middle of, Something I forget now - Keane, This is the last time

Quote Originally Posted by BamaFabulous
    I'm shocked that Tony was sent home, and he was too, you could tell he was NOT expecting to go home. I thought for sure it was Fredo. I do not think for a minute Fredo will be the last joe standing so that leaves us with boston boy and jim. IMO boston boy looks as good as Fabio - so she may just pick him. But Jim, oh my...he'd be hard to send home!

i do think jim is good looking but i always root for the not conventionally handsome and somewhat quirky (or downright strange) man (see my avatar? ). i'm not a fan of pretty boys and never have been aside from them being something to look at on tv or in a magazine.

GO BRIAN!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by overthetop
    Did you see that kissing in the previews for next week. Very hot kissing with Jim and Gil. Hugs only for Fredo. And a heartfelt kiss for Brian. (She seemed to have a tear in her eye right then too.)
    y. I noticed that too! She is really sucking face with the two hotties and mommy kissing the Joes.
    :

I am not afraid of dying....I just don't want to be there when it happens!

"Do Be" or not "Do Be"? hanksmyman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaFabulous

I think that the previous comment about Tony was right on. Their "connection" was early on, when she was still trying to get used to the idea of her situation. Tony felt more "comfortable" because of their common interest of art. In reality, they had nothing else to talk about. He had more time than most to make himself appear more interesting and less serious. He didn't take advantage of it. Ultimately, the other guys just became more appealing.

As far as Jim, I can't figure that one out. She's totally flipped. He IS gorgeous, but he has not even had an opportunity to tell her anything about himself, nor find out anything about her, because she throws herself at him the minute they are alone. I'm embarrassed for her. :rolleyes She started talking about "walls" in regards to Gil last night...I bet he's the next to go unless she comes up for air with Jim and starts giving somebody else a chance. I think that would be a big mistake (the getting rid of Gil, not the breathing).

bama...Gilrissa is kinda scary. I had to accentuate certain features because I was told my morphs were becoming too attractive.
    ... ...Life in a vacuum sucks... ...
    Don't confuse me with facts, my mind's already made up.

Quote Originally Posted by waypast40
    y. I noticed that too! She is really sucking face with the two hotties and mommy kissing the Joes.
    shoot, she's been doing that the entire show!

Quote Originally Posted by waypast40
    I agree, I noticed that too. At least melana had some real kisses with Zach. She's going to pick a hunk, people! Its so obvious. And I am done with this show , though I will watch Adam

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2
    I agree, I noticed that too. At least melana had some real kisses with Zach. She's going to pick a hunk, people! Its so obvious. And I am done with this show , though I will watch Adam
    i hope adam shaves this time. he's so cute, but for god's sake, please shave!!!

+ Reply to Thread