+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Guesses on who will be the last man standing

I'm thinking the last Average Joe will be Tony, simply because the traumatic ::cough:: boating incident will bring Larissa closer to Tony.

The last hunk will (hopefully!) be Gil, who really does seem to be the nicest and kindest of the "oily bastids."

And between the two of them, I'm thinking Tony will prevail, since he has the most in common with Larissa, and spent the largest amount of time with her.

Quote Originally Posted by hanksmyman
    I wish I had a screen cap of that Michael C expression from the promo ad. That would make a great morph!
    Haha, I will get that for you, if it is the same expression I'm thinking of... just to see a Carda-morph!

I applaud everyone's support of the Joes, but I don't think she's going to go with a Joe. Did you see how fast she went for that hunk in the pool? No hesitation at all.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by overthetop
    I applaud everyone's support of the Joes, but I don't think she's going to go with a Joe. Did you see how fast she went for that hunk in the pool? No hesitation at all.

She'll choose Gil in the end

At the begining I said she will pick a hunk, but now I cannot her see her picking a hunk

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    I think mostly likely, Larissa will pick Gil and Tony. Hopefully Tony wins hehe.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

FORT Newbie
    Its going to be Gil

I think it will be between Tony and James. (for some reason I like him) and after all - He does make her feel like a WOMAN! I think she will walk away with James. I think she likes Gil, but I'm not sure the chemistry was there.

FORT Regular
    It will be Tony. After the boat accident I am sure she feels closer to him.

Yes, I made this myself Polymer's Avatar
    I'm hoping for Brian and James as the final 2. Then again I would feel so safe if I was going out with a guy like Fredo so I wouldn't mind if he was in the finals. I guess I just feel uneasy about going out with someone much smaller than me.

+ Reply to Thread