+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Guesses on who will be the last man standing

FORT Fogey
    I want to know which one of you will be the last viewer standing... that person deserves a prize

"Do Be" or not "Do Be"? hanksmyman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KaiCee
    The Tony merge you had up, hanksmyman, was downright scary! It actually gave me a nightmare. In my dream that face was born to someone (not sure who) and Bruce Willis wanted to adopt it. Pretty strange dream, huh?

Yes, I made this myself Polymer's Avatar

merge 'em all

hanksmyman, those merges were really interesting! Would it be too much to ask to do a merge with each of the AJ's and the hunks as well? Then we could choose the best match.

ugh...

Let's wait and see who gets eliminated tonight.

How many are supposed to go?

I wish I had a screen cap of that Michael C expression from the promo ad. That would make a great morph!

Quote Originally Posted by KaiCee
    ....not that a government worker could afford a set of porcelains for his daughter.

If he's working for Homeland Security, my guess is that he's a pretty high graded civil servant, probably a GS13 or higher. You'd probably be surprised what he takes home.

Quote Originally Posted by hanksmyman
    If he's working for Homeland Security, my guess is that he's a pretty high graded civil servant, probably a GS13 or higher. You'd probably be surprised what he takes home.
    I believe that he's a staff auditor, not a manager, not someone who needs a higher degree (like an atty). It's easy enough to find out for sure, but his job probably tops out at a GS11, 12 or unlikely but possibly a 13. (I'm a fed.) You'd be surprised how many jobs in how many agencies/depts top off at 11.

Also, Homeland Security is merely a merging of existing jobs from different parts of the government which were reorganized into the DHS. Brian's salary scale is probably still the same as it was when the job was a part of it's previous part of the government. (He probably doesn't make more because he works for a "new" dept.)

All that said, he probably makes a fine wage, has good benefits, and great job security/flexibility.

Quote Originally Posted by overthetop
    I believe that he's a staff auditor, not a manager, not someone who needs a higher degree (like an atty). It's easy enough to find out for sure, but his job probably tops out at a GS11, 12 or unlikely but possibly a 13. (I'm a fed.) You'd be surprised how many jobs in how many agencies/depts top off at 11.

Also, Homeland Security is merely a merging of existing jobs from different parts of the government which were reorganized into the DHS. Brian's salary scale is probably still the same as it was when the job was a part of it's previous part of the government. (He probably doesn't make more because he works for a "new" dept.)

All that said, he probably makes a fine wage, has good benefits, and great job security/flexibility.
    Thanks for the info, OTT. My mom does acquisitions at GSA in Norfolk and is a GS15, so all I know about that stuff is what I've gleaned from her. I knew there were some areas that had lower caps. What I did not know, was whether a position with DHS required a higher security clearance (and the resulting higher GS#?)...either way, I don't think he's poverty stricken by anyone's standards. Despite the fact that the hunks like to focus on his being a lowly accountant, I'm guessing he makes considerably more than the guys down at H & R Block.

Av. JoE FaNaTiC!!!
    I think she will pick Brian or Tony. I hope there both the last two. But if she has to pick it down to one hunk and one joe, i hope its Brian, and Todd
    SoMe PeOpLe LiStEn To MuSiC fOr ThE fUn Of It, I LisTeN tO mUsIc To LiVe!

Welcome HurliGurli - from a fellow Canuck!

"I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

DOMESTIC GODDESS realitycrazmom's Avatar
    Love the new av, hanksmyman!

At least this "creature" has eyebrows!
    If I'd been a ranch, they would have named me The Bar None~~ Gilda

+ Reply to Thread