+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Guesses on who will be the last man standing

FORT Newbie

Tony!Tony!Tony!

Who couldn't love Tony! Cute, talented, senstive....what more could a girl want. And, its obvious she's fallen in love with him!

Its all about Boston Brian Baby!!!!!
    Camile Velasco knows pancakes

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by keukamoongal
    Who couldn't love Tony! Cute, talented, senstive....what more could a girl want. And, its obvious she's fallen in love with him!
    Uhmmmm....eyebrows?
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

Well, as a reality tv cynic, I think she'll pick an AJ instead of a hunk this time. We've seen a lot of her "connection" with Brian, we've seen her be attracted to Tony and intruiged by Fredo. I like Fredo and Brian the best, and would like to see either as her choice.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy
    Well, as a reality tv cynic, I think she'll pick an AJ instead of a hunk this time. We've seen a lot of her "connection" with Brian, we've seen her be attracted to Tony and intruiged by Fredo. I like Fredo and Brian the best, and would like to see either as her choice.
    Lucy, I have to agree with you.

The three AJs that you mentionned are really in a good position right now (as far as the editing lets us believe.)
    Boston Brian is pretty "awesome."

"Do Be" or not "Do Be"? hanksmyman's Avatar

Sample morphs

I'm a little scared about the Larissa/Tony merge...but the Brian W merge at least looks human.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Great jop with the photo editing!!!

Yeah, the new av is much less frightening. My cats can come out from under the sofa now.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hanksmyman
    I'm a little scared about the Larissa/Tony merge...but the Brian W merge at least looks human.
    Hey, the Brian W. merge would be pretty good looking with a set of porcelain overlays....not that a government worker could afford a set of porcelains for his daughter. I guess they could finance it with Larissa's bikini shoot money though, huh? I'm rootin for Brian W. The Tony merge you had up, hanksmyman, was downright scary! It actually gave me a nightmare. In my dream that face was born to someone (not sure who) and Bruce Willis wanted to adopt it. Pretty strange dream, huh?
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by KaiCee
    Hey, the Brian W. merge would be pretty good looking with a set of porcelain overlays....not that a government worker could afford a set of porcelains for his daughter. I guess they could finance it with Larissa's bikini shoot money though, huh? I'm rootin for Brian W. The Tony merge you had up, hanksmyman, was downright scary! It actually gave me a nightmare. In my dream that face was born to someone (not sure who) and Bruce Willis wanted to adopt it. Pretty strange dream, huh?
    Maybe you should head over to the Weird Dreams thread in General Discussion!

OK, I'm going waaaay out on a limb here and say I think Gil will be last man standing.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread