+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Guesses on who will be the last man standing

It is hard to say who will be the last man standing. I know some are routing for the average Joes and some think her chemistry with the hunks will win out. I personally think Larissa is a cold fish . All of her dates are very stiff and uncomfortable. (think clean thoughts :nono) Her "intelligent" conversation with Michael K consisted of "I worked in a book store" and him replying "I don't read Romance novels". She is too busy locking lips with Jimbo to say two words and even her "playfulness" in the pool seemed forced. Same goes for her chocolate date with Gil... I thought the chocolate fight was fake. Like the date was boring and she was trying to liven it up with the fight but there was no real giddiness there. Her one on one times all seem like she is practicing for beauty pagent interviews. Say what you will about Melena but at least she got into her guys. She was way into Zach and Adam from the beginning and very into Jason. Yes there was a lot of kissing on her dates, but there was also a lot of "romantic" moments where she would just snuggle up with her date and talk and laugh and relax!! The only Larissa dates that even come close to that were the original painting date with Tony and her yacht date with Brian W where they actually seemed to relax and talk and share some sweet moments together. If Gil and Brian have walls, Larissa has a fortress protecting her walls. I have watched this show for how many weeks and I have no idea what makes this girl tick. I think if SHE can let her guard down, it will be Brian W in the end. If she still stays guarded she will pick a hunk because at least she can make out with them.

Babbling, I'll stop now.

I'm now betting on James and Brian. Gil hurt his chances with that remark about being "picky" about women. Fredo doesn't have the sensitive side, and seems to throw a tirade in the next episode after catching Larissa and James having sex with clothes on.

In the end, it'll be James I think. But whoever it is, it was already leaked that it didn't last in another thread. I'd wish Larissa gets to see the shot where James was lifting up his shirt and sayin gthe AJs would "have to deal with this!" LMAO.

I mean, c'mon. The last two AJs are kinda goofy looking.

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    I just wanted to clarify that I wasn't making fun of what Brian W. makes as a Federal Employee. I was just kidding about the porcelains for his future daughter. I am a former Fed Employee (worked for the Land of Auditors...IRS) -- most office auditors were GS-9 - Field Auditors were at GS-11 top, I believe. I was a lowly Secretary...didn't make much money but I loved the job. There is absolutely no better place to work than the US Government. You work with people from all walks of life. Ethnic differences, disabilities, etc. seem to fade into the wall...no one really notices them. Everyone is really equal (sheesh, I got off topic...okay...back to topic so John doesn't have to reprimand me ) ....Brian W. probably makes a good living and will be able to provide well for his family. He has job security. And he probably enjoys his job....I didn't mean to insinuate anything else when I posted earlier about it.

Quote Originally Posted by overthetop
    I believe that he's a staff auditor, not a manager, not someone who needs a higher degree (like an atty). It's easy enough to find out for sure, but his job probably tops out at a GS11, 12 or unlikely but possibly a 13. (I'm a fed.) You'd be surprised how many jobs in how many agencies/depts top off at 11.

Also, Homeland Security is merely a merging of existing jobs from different parts of the government which were reorganized into the DHS. Brian's salary scale is probably still the same as it was when the job was a part of it's previous part of the government. (He probably doesn't make more because he works for a "new" dept.)

All that said, he probably makes a fine wage, has good benefits, and great job security/flexibility.
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by katerbug
    what makes him a spoiled rich brat? he's a self made man with a great personality. sure his teeth are a little
    horsey but he's still cute, his winning personality makes him so. imho.
    One of the best things about Adam is his smile...because he does it so often!! The guy seemed genuinely happy and funny. I loved that guy. I didn't think there was anything wrong with his teeth. He isn't pretty boy gorgeous...but who is?
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminal One
    But whoever it is, it was already leaked that it didn't last in another thread.

What thread was that in?

Drain my brain.
    wow I was off... both the guys I said got voted off... the whole Tony thing blew me away... I totally didn't see that coming... anywayz I'm gonna go with Fredo & James...
    I drive down the street in a Rolls Royce car. Use hundred dollar bills when I light my cigar.

FORT Regular
    I have hard time seeing Fredo to stay after he gets to spy on them but what do I know..

Quote Originally Posted by smartycat
    It is hard to say who will be the last man standing. I know some are routing for the average Joes and some think her chemistry with the hunks will win out. I personally think Larissa is a cold fish . All of her dates are very stiff and uncomfortable. (think clean thoughts :nono) Her "intelligent" conversation with Michael K consisted of "I worked in a book store" and him replying "I don't read Romance novels". She is too busy locking lips with Jimbo to say two words and even her "playfulness" in the pool seemed forced. Same goes for her chocolate date with Gil... I thought the chocolate fight was fake. Like the date was boring and she was trying to liven it up with the fight but there was no real giddiness there. Her one on one times all seem like she is practicing for beauty pagent interviews. Say what you will about Melena but at least she got into her guys. She was way into Zach and Adam from the beginning and very into Jason. Yes there was a lot of kissing on her dates, but there was also a lot of "romantic" moments where she would just snuggle up with her date and talk and laugh and relax!! The only Larissa dates that even come close to that were the original painting date with Tony and her yacht date with Brian W where they actually seemed to relax and talk and share some sweet moments together. If Gil and Brian have walls, Larissa has a fortress protecting her walls. I have watched this show for how many weeks and I have no idea what makes this girl tick. I think if SHE can let her guard down, it will be Brian W in the end. If she still stays guarded she will pick a hunk because at least she can make out with them.

Babbling, I'll stop now.
    You briing up a good point. Melena really threw herself into her dates more. Though by the preview looks like Larissa is throwing herself into hers!

Quote Originally Posted by marimekko
    I have hard time seeing Fredo to stay after he gets to spy on them but what do I know..
    I'd love for Fredo to get to the final and when Larissa is ready to tell him she didn't pick him, he's like "I don't want you" and he walks off! The AJ tells off the beauty queen! Now that would be a cool twist.

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2
    I'd love for Fredo to get to the final and when Larissa is ready to tell him she didn't pick him, he's like "I don't want you" and he walks off! The AJ tells off the beauty queen! Now that would be a cool twist.
    i'd pay to see that

+ Reply to Thread