+ Reply to Thread

Thread: David, Sean, Theo & Pete on TODAY....

DOMESTIC GODDESS realitycrazmom's Avatar

David, Sean, Theo & Pete on TODAY....

Just caught their interview with Matt Lauer.

David said that the producers wanted to do some changes on him (cut his hair, get rid of glasses, etc) and he refused. He stated that if she didn't like him for exactly who he is, than so be it.

Sean said the producers were concerned that he was going to have a heart attack. It upset him because he was only 25 years old and that was the turning point of his weight loss. He said that it was his lack of self-confidence about his weight that got him the boot. He looks really good!

Theo tried to defend himself by saying that he didn't view it as an "us vs. them" thing, but more of an "every man for himself" situation. Yes, he ratted out Mike C because he wasn't trying to get leverage in the competition, but rather look out for her best interest. Yeah, riiight! He also stated that the daggers were coming from both sides.

Pete was actually really quiet and kinda sweet. He said that he wasn't into making anyone feel bad and tried to stay out of the discussions and arguments. Doing that stuff isn't his style of personality.Matt Lauer pointed it out that is probably why he got the boot, because he wasn't aggressive. Pete agreed.

Matt then asked who will Larissa choose. They all said a Joe will win.

ETA: Oh yeah, and David said he made some really great friends and that they are all "stellar" people.
    Last edited by realitycrazmom; 02-03-2004 at 12:12 PM.
    If I'd been a ranch, they would have named me The Bar None~~ Gilda

A Joe.. does that mean an Average Joe??
    Also, do they all have to stay in a hotel nearby or something? Is that how they know?

P.S. -- I agree with Pete and Matt. It's cause he wasn't aggressive enough. It's cool though, that's the way it always flys for these shows. You have to be aggressive to get a private date to make the connection to stay.

DOMESTIC GODDESS realitycrazmom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lildebi123
    A Joe.. does that mean an Average Joe?? .
    Yes, that is what they were meaning. Daskal agreed and then said, "we'll just have to see."

I don't know if they actually know the outcome of the show, I think they were giving their opinion on who will win at the end.
    If I'd been a ranch, they would have named me The Bar None~~ Gilda

What was the website Sean gaveout for weight loss?

I'd like to visit it

Geez, I saw it on one of the threads today, maybe show discussion, or Sean's. There was a link of that much I am sure. Sorry, can't be more helpful.

+ Reply to Thread