+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: 02/02 Show Discussion **Spoilers until 2am**

"Do Be" or not "Do Be"? hanksmyman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MixerMafiaGal
    Hey everyone...I missed last night's episode and read all the threads and comments....but I just want a name count of who is now left ?
    I've been reading for an hour (the nights threads) and I still don't know exactly who stayed? Please help a wayward AJ fan...
    Jerry, Theo and the blonde guy (see I've already forgotten his name...Pete?) were the hunks eliminated. Michael C, Todd, Michael K are still there--no clue about the rest of their names.

David, Mike S, and Sean (surprise surprise) were the Joes eliminated. Fredo, Tony C, Thomas G, Brian W, and Brian G are still there.

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by overthetop
    I didn't understand why they had them dressed in day attire for Brian's date and evening formal wear for Todd's date. What's with that? We get that the hunks are better looking than the Joes. Why exaggerate that?
    Maybe the producers played too much Barbie and Ken? Todd looks like a Ken doll...so we better dress him up in something fancy? All they are missing is the pink roadster car......
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

I think Theo was acting in his "sniff sniff' speech about being sorry and being the former loser and all, etc, etc, etc.....
    I didn't buy it.

Thanks for the update.....

Quote Originally Posted by hanksmyman
    Jerry, Theo and the blonde guy (see I've already forgotten his name...Pete?) were the hunks eliminated. Michael C, Todd, Michael K are still there--no clue about the rest of their names.

David, Mike S, and Sean (surprise surprise) were the Joes eliminated. Fredo, Tony C, Thomas G, Brian W, and Brian G are still there.
    Thank you sooooooooo much hanksmyman.... Much appreciated the count down...I am gonna bet a Average Joe is gonna get our girl this time...otherwise no one will watch another installment (AJ#3)...Melana left w/ a hunk and I didn't think that was very nice...so i cautiously started watching AJ Hawaii. If Larrisa leaves with a hunk too, well I'm think the show will be so OVER... ...so I'm for an average joe to win...

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Even if Larissa picks a hunk, it won't change my mind about her or the show. She hasn't done anything to anyone to LEAD them on. As far as I've seen, she's been very cautious in what she says and does with each and every guy. If by being considerate of everyone's feelings and really reaching deep down into her heart makes her pick a 'hunk'... well, good for her!
    Melana.. (imho) led on a few of them. Then as she whittled away at the Joe's, she didn't really care at all. Even at the end when she picked the 'hunk'...she didn't console Adam, or do/say anything that seemed "sorry". I can see Larissa bawling her eyes out cause she feels bad about not picking someone else..whether it's a hunk or Joe.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Maveno, I agree with everything you said, even the goners will respect and be happy for her. This show may have changed a few more lives besides Seans.

woot woot! How hot did Sean look!? He still has his winning personality and now, new improved healthy looks! What do the hunks have?? Insanely good looks, more than their share of arrogance and enough self love to keep nice girls at bay.

Yay Sean!
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

FORT Newbie
    Haven't read the whole thread, but I wonder if anyone else thought it was crappy that Larissa told Todd that Theo outed that other dude. She's a tattler just like the other two.

Quote Originally Posted by Chippy
    Haven't read the whole thread, but I wonder if anyone else thought it was crappy that Larissa told Todd that Theo outed that other dude. She's a tattler just like the other two.

I came to the conclusion of either two things:

1) the producers put it in her ear to say it

or

2) she might have gotten tired of the subtle suggestions and people beating around the bush that she finally had to know

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    There was something posted awhile ago. ONLY from the audition. One afternoon.
    No, the comment was that they saw each other at the audition. In truth, they have known each other for about 4 years.

(The one station had a contest: win Sarah McLachlan tickets if you hate Michael.)

+ Reply to Thread