+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: 02/02 Show Discussion **Spoilers until 2am**

I'm disappointed that the tattoo guy (was it Mike Spitanelli or something) didn't stick around. I liked him a lot.

What's with Brian's hair? After he changed it (for the date) he looked great an Larissa even complimented him. Then, next day, back to the old 10-year-old look.

Mike's a jerk ("but I mean beaver in a nice way"). Does he think we're all stupid? Fessing up and apologizing was noble until he used it as a way to fink out on Theo (not that Theo didn't have it coming, but it was Mike using his confession to his advantage - not very sincere).

Is this new woman coming in to make Larissa feel like the AJ's did? After all, pretty as she is, the new one is BLONDE and you know what that means. Actually, I would have much preferred Melena to have had THAT experience. I think Larissa already has a pretty well-developed sense of compassion and understanding.

How nice of them to light TOdd's date with subtle lighting and light up Brian W's like a spotlight.

Prediction: the Hunks will be all over the blonde. The AJ's will be loyal to Larissa.

Jay
    What's the deal with the explosion in next week's episode? Did one of the oiled himbos lean too close to the grill and catch on fire?

Quote Originally Posted by Texicana
    I think she was especially nice to David cos he's from her hometown.
    I think she was especially nice to David because she liked David and didn't want to hurt him

I didn't understand why they had them dressed in day attire for Brian's date and evening formal wear for Todd's date. What's with that? We get that the hunks are better looking than the Joes. Why exaggerate that?

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I really like Larissa...and I DID get bugged for her when I saw they're bringing in another girl. How sweet that she gets all defensive. She has invested her feelings (in whatever way they are for each of them) and it would be hard to see some other woman sauntering in after Larissa has already been emotionally invested in the whole process.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I am way too involved in these shows.

I'm sad to see Mike & Sean go. I'm still wondering why that beaver dude is still there.
    It's official, Texi, I'm with you on the "I love Boston guys" train.
    "Awesome!"
    I wonder why Thom has no airtime whatsoever.
    I was at the scene where the hunks were measuring their breakfast!

"Do Be" or not "Do Be"? hanksmyman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverstar
    I'm still wondering why that beaver dude is still there.

I thought the apology was hysterical. She had NO idea WHO had said it until he did that...she was still "looking out for the blondes". He just assumed that Theo had named names.

No she knew. Boston Brian had told her--from the context of it after she'd specifically asked him though. In fact, she'd done this with several others but Brian was the one who told her, and she saw it more as being honest with her than not being loyal to the guys (at that point--after it had become such common knowledge she was probably correct).
    Last edited by Krom; 02-03-2004 at 04:08 PM.

"Do Be" or not "Do Be"? hanksmyman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    No she knew. Boston Brian had told her--from the context of it after she'd specifically asked him though. In fact, she'd done this with several others but Brian was the one who told her, and she saw it more as being honest with her than not being loyal to the guys (at that point--after it had become such common knowledge she was probably correct).
    Hmm... I thought that what Brian W revealed to her was which guy was being the biggest jerk, and had come in saying they (the average joes) needed to be scared/worried/afraid (can't remember the exact quote). He told her that it was Michael K (aka Mr. Pineapple Spit). She said that SO many of the guys had told her about it, but wouldn't give names. Afterwards she did comment that she felt he was the only one willing to be totally honest with her about it.

I didn't remember the beaver discussion coming up with Brian W. I didn't even think he was there when it was said. I thought it was said during one of their Mutual Admiration huddles that they indulged in when they first arrived. :rolleyes.

Hey everyone...I missed last night's episode and read all the threads and comments....but I just want a name count of who is now left ?
    I've been reading for an hour (the nights threads) and I still don't know exactly who stayed? Please help a wayward AJ fan...

+ Reply to Thread