+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: 02/02 Show Discussion **Spoilers until 2am**

The addition of a former TV star certainly should attract the Holywood hopefuls After last nights show I have grown more and more symphatetic towards Larissa, she seems to be much more genuine and honest about the way she goes around than Melana was. Larissa might even end up with an Average Joe, she seems to be really concerned about the hunks intentions.

Sean looked really good. It was really nice that they showed how he has been working on it, and I am hoping we get to see him someday again when he is at his goal. Big bonus points to Average Joe for showing us something truly positive can come out of this program.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

"Do Be" or not "Do Be"? hanksmyman's Avatar

Today

Sean and ?? on Today show NOW after this commercial break!

Quote Originally Posted by speedbump
    I bet Sean is bagging some hottie right now in the gym's sauna room...good for him!!!!!
    Gee, I'd hope that he would have learned something about prejudice from AJ2 and he'd be "bagging an Average Jane" instead.

So much for learning empathy from one's situation. I guess that was Theo's problem, too.
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy
    Did anyone else notice she had her shirt open to talk to everyone else but it was buttoned when she talked to David?
    And he's "special." Yeah, there's a bus outside for you, pal. It's the short one.
    You made a good point but please, no short bus jokes.

Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer
    That guy on the boat was stupid for saying he's NEVER and would NEVER say stuff like that. All guys have said something like that at least once.
    ANd then to add, "especially about you." Hmmm. Doesn't that mean he migiht say it about somebody else? In other words, does say it? I think he went to far with his denial, too.

Quote Originally Posted by SassyMe007
    Did she just say Brian's date was more romantic and emotional, but she feeds Todd strawberries and whipped cream? I don't get it.
    Did you notice Brian's date was lit up like a football game? No romantic lighting. Spotlights (and the lights they use in film/video are much brighter than they appear on screen). How can one feel romantic in that setting. Meanwhile, Todd's date had more subdued lighting.

Larissa says one thing and does another. Evaluate people by what they do, not what they say. Judging from her actions, she's much more interested in the hunks.

When she went in for the kiss, his arms around her, Todd said something "I like your curves"

Quote Originally Posted by Play Doh Rocks
    So the hunks going home are the ones we don't even know anyway, who haven't done anything horrible yet, and she keeps the awful ones making comments about her??
    We don't what the "nameless" ones did or didn't do. When they edited they focused on the ones that will be around for awhile. It was clear that the ones we knew so little about would be out because, otherwise, we would have seen more of them. Remember, unless this was TOTALLY fixed (and I believe it was to a degree) they would have been taping everybody's dates and they only chose to show us the ones of the guys we need to know better.

It's also interesting that the director or producer (one or the other) said in an interview that they edited things out of context but expected the audience to be smart enough to figure that out.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Theo instead of Todd, eh? Two finks... who finked worse? Todd finked to the guys and Theo to her.

David! Woooooooooooooooooooooooo! Yay! Go away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Don't forget Michael's a fink, too. After his big honorable confession (give me a break; what did he have to lose by doing that?) he shifted the attention to Theo, revealing to Larissa that Theo was a bad boy, too. Fink, fink, fink.

DOMESTIC GODDESS realitycrazmom's Avatar
    Just one question, my friends:

Anyone else notice the hunks in the kitchen with no shirts on with well-oiled bodies cooking around a GAS cooktop?
    If I'd been a ranch, they would have named me The Bar None~~ Gilda

+ Reply to Thread