+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: 02/02 Show Discussion **Spoilers until 2am**

*giggle*
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Quote Originally Posted by qupid
    And here I thought frat guys always got the girl with GHB.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

[QUOTE=snickers]wow great episode!!!!

jerry-yes i know you only had two lines in the whole show, but i still think you are the hottest person ever to be on average joe!!! i'm really enjoying you as my screensaver right now!! Quote]

Oh Jerry, good lookin and well spoken too. You didn't give them enough sound bites to keep them well fed. We will miss you.

I am counting on my FORT pals to spot you now in commercials.

"Do Be" or not "Do Be"? hanksmyman's Avatar

RE: Michael K

Quote Originally Posted by SassyMe007
    I know, but after the other night with them making out I didn't think she would get rid of him. She hasn't seen his really arrogant side like we have. Theo was causing drama. I think that is why he is gone.

That's what I thought at first...until Brian W clued her in on what apparently ALL the Joes were telling her about (but not giving names). She said she appreciated his honesty...but she still kept Mr. Pineapple Spit for another week. Maybe she wants to see for herself? :rolleyes

I lifted up one of their heels and it said Made in Sweden?!? who knew he had a sense of humor.

FORT Fanatic
    I'm a little surprised how negative everyone seems to be towards Theo. Admittedly the picture wasn't a nice thing, but I believe that he did do it shortly after arriving and I felt he was honest in his apologies. He did seem to go through a real change of heart while there and ultimately identify more with the Joe's. I don't remember seeing any clips of him being rude to them to their face or being patronizing. I felt the tears were a good thing. They made him very believable to me. I was sorry to see Larissa send him home. I bet when she watches the show she has some second thoughts.

Why'd the writers let Theo K. go? Seems like he really could have added to the drama. It would have been interesting to see the "former nerd turned hunk" angle developed a little more.

And holy sh*t! Who's the new blonde girl? I love her already!

Rab
    Poor Theo. I thought he was a jerk from last week but this week brought along a new perspective. He was teased back in high school? All I gotta say is wow. He had no one to turn to in the guys' house after tattling on Michael and drawing that horrible picture so I guess it was only the best he left. ._.

But getting rid of Mike S? BOO! You suck, Larissa.

Is the new blonde chick Brooke Burns?

Yeah it is, and it will be intresting to see what guys blow a chance at Larissa for a girl they have no shot at in Brooke Burns.

+ Reply to Thread