+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: 02/02 Show Discussion **Spoilers until 2am**

And - go Sean! Awesome! He looks fabulous!

This show has really been a total snoozefest until tonite. That Theo guy makes David Daskal look like the picture of mental health. As for Daaavid - way to go out like a gentleman. A little scary the way his personality did a 180, but he went out a helluva lot better than he did coming in.

I am liking Brian W now. Seems like a really nice guy. Fredo should take a page from that book and get a haircut as well.

Can't wait to find out what they blew up next week...
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by JR.
    Another girl and explosions? SWEET!
    Every man's dream, isn't it, J.R.?
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Quote Originally Posted by JR.
    Another girl and explosions? SWEET!
    starting to sound like a Bond sequel.
    "If you want to hear God laugh, tell him your plans" - Van Zant

JR.
    Well, it's a start Lucy

Maybe she really believed Beaver was a good thing to be called????

I liked Boston Brian tonight. I actually got a little sappy seeing Larissa say goodbye to David (I'm over it now). I think she genuinely felt sad...not because she wanted him to stay, but because she knew how much he cared.

I bet Sean is bagging some hottie right now in the gym's sauna room...good for him!!!!!

Todd is that typical frat bastard that used to always steal my dates at party's...I hope he pokes an eye out when he's primping his hair.

Next week looks fantastic!!!!!

ETA: I think I'll try out the beaver comment at work....and wait to see how many harrassment claims get filed on my ass (only joking ladies...I'd never do that) :santagrin

Are they really going to destroy the painting, wasn't it in the boat? That would be the meanest thing ever
    All the world needs a common thread, soccer, soccer, soccer
    TASAIL !!! ETHAN still #1!!! DISC Go Jon & Kris on TAR

wow great episode!!!!

theo-i think his problem is that he is too immature. i was kinda glad to see everyone mad at him. and i don't get it, if he was the one who got picked on in school, why was he making fun of the joes? trying to feel better about himself maybe. guess it just goes to show, you never really fit in with the "in" crowd.

todd-don't like him at all, i can't beleive larissa kept him around. i dont know who's worse, michael klein or him.

michael c-don't really know what to make of him, was totally shocked when he came clean, but then again, the whole plan was to take theo down with him. and theo was the one who got eliminated.

now on to the eliminations, i was 3 for 6 haha. i got jerry/sean/theo right haha.

jerry-yes i know you only had two lines in the whole show, but i still think you are the hottest person ever to be on average joe!!! i'm really enjoying you as my screensaver right now!!

pete-not surprised about this, they hardly showed him. funny thing about pete though, i thought he would be the most arrogant one, and clearly he was not, in fact, i didn't think he was that bad at all.

sean-unfortunately, i think sean would have gotten far if he had been thinner, i think its great he lost 70 pounds-good for him!!!! he looks great!!! at least one person got a good experience out of average joe, nbc must be so proud-ugh

mike s-i was totally shocked at this!!!!! i guess the whole attraction to him must have been on looks. because when her honeys came in, she didn't say much about him anymore. i think he handled the rejection well. he looked so cute saying goodbye, if he wasn't so strange, i would think he was quite a catch. he definitely was the hottest joe there, i think he's probably the hottest joe even compared to last season, last season no one caught my eye.

david-well i didn't expect this till at least another week lol. he took it well, and larissa seemed really really upset. you didn't see her getting all emotional saying goodbye to the hunks. i think larissa deep down does like david, as a friend though.

larissa, she is always surprising me, just when i start to get an opinion of her, she goes and does something i don't expect. she really has redeemed herself from last week.

NEVER WAS THERE A STORY OF MORE WOE, THEN THIS OF LARISSA AND HER AVERAGE JOE

haha, my mom said that tonight, i thought it was hilarious.

Poor Boston Brian, it will be sad to see him go, I bet he takes it as a wonderful time in his life. He just didn't have the kiss part down pat. Hopefully he will learn after this show.

Quote Originally Posted by speedbump
    I bet Sean is bagging some hottie right now in the gym's sauna room...good for him!!!!!

Todd is that typical frat bastard that used to always steal my dates at party's...I hope he pokes an eye out when he's primping his hair.
    That is hilarious. I am with you on both points.

+ Reply to Thread