+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Episode 6: 02/09 @ 9:59pm

I'm jealous of Brooke Burns for no other reason than she was married to and bore Julian McMahon's child. I have never seen her on anything she has done professionally, but she seemed awfully grabby with the men.

Seemed pretty mean-spirited of the producers towards Larissa (as was the generally way-below-average busload of guys that-my-friends-would-kill-me-if-I-ever-set-them-up-on-blind-dates-with), but maybe this is akin to the fat suit where Larissa can see how loyal the guys are and how they act around attractive women more generally.

I think Brooke only makes an appearance for the competition on the beach since she used to be on baywatch and just to put Larissa in check, but then she leaves afterwards and we don't hear from her again.
    Camile Velasco knows pancakes

But if it is Brooke...I don't imagine her sticking around to actually date anyone, at least not seriously. And when I first heard of the twist...I assumed there would be two lead ladies starting at that point...where it kind of just looks like Brooke is almost like a little guest host.
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

She's just there to stir the pot, from what i've read.

Yeah I think she is just there to stir everything up. Just to make Larissa jealous, and see the different side of the guys. Not that she would be there to date anybody, just to let Larissa see what it would be like if another woman happened upon the men. This is going to be very interesting.

brooke

Quote Originally Posted by SassyMe007
    Yeah I think she is just there to stir everything up. Just to make Larissa jealous, and see the different side of the guys. Not that she would be there to date anybody, just to let Larissa see what it would be like if another woman happened upon the men. This is going to be very interesting.

http://www.nbc.com/Dog_Eat_Dog/brooke.shtml

WOOHOO!!! I can't wait.

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    in that photo and with that make up .....she looks like the joker on Batman........well ok if Cesear Romero took lots of female hormones or got the same boob job ....they would be twins.....

hehe i totally agree with you museumguy. i don't think that is a very flattering picture of her.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12