+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Episode 4 Recap - "Marketer And The Tramp"

Amanda G., Observant and hilarious recap, per usual.

I also thought the "back to school" theme was cliche, cruel, and truly reminiscent of a bad 1980's flick (which is why, I guess, "Breakfast Club" made such a *statement* back then -- yeesh).

Also, does anybody know where can I get a copy of one of those 20 minute IQ tests? Man, I'm guaranteed entry into Mensa if I take one of those things.

MENSA MEMEBERS UNIT-form of a......opps

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeop
    Amanda G., Observant and hilarious recap, per usual.

I also thought the "back to school" theme was cliche, cruel, and truly reminiscent of a bad 1980's flick (which is why, I guess, "Breakfast Club" made such a *statement* back then -- yeesh).

Also, does anybody know where can I get a copy of one of those 20 minute IQ tests? Man, I'm guaranteed entry into Mensa if I take one of those things.

I was SOOOOOO happy the "old" guys one the IQ test...giggle

GREAT recap! thanks

Understand why I am not a memeber now?

Quote Originally Posted by Wisconsinswede
    I was SOOOOOO happy the "old" guys one the IQ test...giggle

GREAT recap! thanks

MENSA members unite.....giggle

Great recap, Amanda.

The big activity for the day involves the guys going back to high school. At least NBC is being honest about the level of their programming.

Men across America were transported back in time to the days when they had to hold a book at their waist when called up to the blackboard.

Before the IQ test begins, a couple of the new guys “flirt” with Larissa by asking for new pencils. How many times have I had to fend off guys in bars asking the exact same thing? It gets tiresome.

I took the liberty of transcribing their intellectual discourse verbatim. Are you ready? Make sure you’re wearing your thinking caps for this one.

They recreate the scene from Lady and the Tramp where the two dogs kiss upon meeting in the middle of a piece of spaghetti, but with fruit instead of pasta.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123