+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 25262728293031323334353637 LastLast

Thread: 01/26 Show Discussion **Spoilers until 2am**

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    For the exception of David Daskal (by the way, when the hell was he voted in as the Mary Poppins of the house?) and Boston Brian, I would like to see them all prevail this initial round of eliminations following the arrival of the "hunks".
    on the Mary Poppins comment! I like Boston Brian though...he had spunk. He could have been literally taken out by 8 overdeveloped arrogant hunks - yet he still spoke up. Call me crazy, I admired him for defending "his house"

As for David's treatment of the Hunks - I kind of saw it as kissing but I'm probably wrong. He may have just been being polite -- who really knows with David Daaaskal? I can't figure him out for the life of me.

Kaicee
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

oh i believe larissa has never dated men that hot, not because some think she wasn't pretty in high school, but because men are intimidated by her. i don't think she comes off as being very approachable, though when u start talking to her you see that's not the case. when i first saw the previews of her i thought she was a total bitch, i don't think that now. i saw once a documentary on tv about how men are so afraid to approach supermodels, i think this is the case here. except with these hunks, they think they are just so great, they think what woman wouldn't want to go out with them. i don't think most people are like that. most of the good looking men i know don't think they are good looking.

yes average joe is entertainment, i think its the funniest thing i've ever seen! however, last night's episode with the whole going back to highschool was a bit overboard, average joe 1 wasn't like that.

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by lambikins
    I don't know jack about boxing except what I see. However, if I were given a choice between having someone hit me with their gloved hands two feet from my face OR having someone lob a ball at me from across a gym at my torso, I'd chose the latter.
    You call those lobs? They were throwing as hard as they could from half court. Those things can hurt as much as a punch. I accidentally knocked a kid out cold in grade school when I hit him square in the head.

Quote Originally Posted by KaiCee
    on the Mary Poppins comment! I like Boston Brian though...he had spunk. He could have been literally taken out by 8 overdeveloped arrogant hunks - yet he still spoke up. Call me crazy, I admired him for defending "his house"

As for David's treatment of the Hunks - I kind of saw it as kissing but I'm probably wrong. He may have just been being polite -- who really knows with David Daaaskal? I can't figure him out for the life of me.

Kaicee
    I just wish someone would leak the script NBC provided to David. It would make it so much easier to understand what his motivation is from scene to scene.

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    dagwood - it was hunk Michael C. who called her a nice beaver.
    What a pig.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by JR.
    You call those lobs? They were throwing as hard as they could from half court. Those things can hurt as much as a punch. I accidentally knocked a kid out cold in grade school when I hit him square in the head.
    Damn, JR! What are you doing posting HERE!? With that pitching arm of yours, you should be in the Superbowl!!!

(If you are in the Superbowl, wink at the camera so we know it's YOU!)
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

FORT Newbie
    How come everyone loves the Boston Brian guy? That accent is annoying and he looks and acts like your typical dweeb. Man, he was annoying the hell out of me. They should have pummeled him with more dodge balls.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Watcher
    How come everyone loves the Boston Brian guy? That accent is annoying and he looks and acts like your typical dweeb. Man, he was annoying the hell out of me. They should have pummeled him with more dodge balls.
    Can't......post.....now....... ....... -ing.....toooo.......much......
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Quote Originally Posted by speedbump
    Here's something to ponder: when the AJ's were boxing, Larissa got so turned off by thier warrior like attitudes. Yet, the hunks trounce the AJ's and she thinks it's cute. Double standard? I'd say so.
    I wouldn't say it is. After all, dodgeball is very diffrent from the more primal sport of boxing. For one thing, even grade-schoolers play the first game. And trust me, having a soft ball thrown at you may sting, but it doesn't bruise like a flurry of punches.

And second, the average Joes were attempting to hit the hunks right back. The agression was not one sided. The hunks were not "beating up the Joes because they're such bullies!!!" They were actually playing a game set up by the show.

People are making such a humongous deal over this, and I can't really understand why. :

Quote Originally Posted by KaiCee
    I don't know how much of it was editing - but the Hunks came in with an attitude - it came across to the AJ's. Of course they would get defensive. I really was turned off by the Hunks general rudeness. Who insults someone's accent?
    And who insults someone's clothing right off the bat? That's what Boston Brian did to the one hunk, and he gets a free pass for that.

Frankly, both the hunks and the Joes acted like complete bitches tonight. There were a few exceptions (like my sweetie Sean, Daaaaaaaaavid Daskal and the very nice Mary Tyler Moore), but most of the guys there were just jealous bastards. I found almost all the behavior appalling-- and wickedly entertaining.

Damn straight I'll keep tuning in.

+ Reply to Thread